“Order their Sangria!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Peachtree Rd
Transit: MARTA Brookhaven Station
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I went with a friend a Sunday evening and sat on one end of a long table outside on the patio (cool atmosphere). Another pair sat on the opposite end of the table, which was fine since there was plenty of space between us. I ordered the white Sangria which was one of their specials for the evening, $3! It was sooo tasty & a fairly large amount too! I had tried the chicken kabobs, but it was a little dry, just so-so. My friend had one of the steak tapas...now THAT was delicious! It's a must try for next time(I may have to change the rating then)!

There are newer reviews for Noche Brookhaven

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We ate at Noche Brookhaven last night and the food and drinks were good (Loved the goat cheese appetizer) but it was too loud to be able to enjoy conversation with the couple we were meeting. I wish it were a little more closed off so that it wasn't noisy. We'd go back though.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Every time I passed by this Noche, the patio is backed. So I wasn't surprised that there was an hour wait to get a table on the patio. We sat inside and the volume at times made it hard to hear each other. But we really enjoyed the spicy fried potatoes, fried lobster tails, sea scallops, mushroom, and spinach. I would pass on the mussels. Our waitress Jesse was awesome.

Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

Even though the menu is large I think the Noche franchise should tighten up the menu or make it smaller so there is more consistency on thier items... Overall it was ok and I probably would go back...

Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant has a fun outside patio with plenty of late twenty/early thirty somethings that are their for the drinks.
The inside portion of the restaurant is much too loud to have a real conversation in. If your going to enjoy the company of friends MAKE sure you are on the patio.
The food, in my opinion, is slightly overpriced and is not good for sharing as Tapas are intended. Why have one slider on the menu for $6 bucks? You can't share one mini hamburger. The same goes for the one Taco.
If you are looking for a great dining experience, I would go somewhere else.
If you are going out for drinks, the patio is fun.