“A great morning's entertainment!”

Bicycle Tours of Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: There’s no better way to see this great city than on this 9 mile, 3-hour tour. Guests will be introduced to many of the signature and historic sites of the city, beautiful intown neighborhoods, the vibrant street art scene and many hidden jewels off the beaten path. This tour takes guests where no other tour company can!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This tour met all our expectations. Robin and Doug were fabulous hosts and made us feel very welcome. There were seven guests on the tour and we were all kept safe and were taken along at a comfortable pace. Their knowledge of the city is extremely good and we definitely saw places that we would not have done independently. A 'must do' if you have three hours to spare in Atlanta.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a very appealing way to see the city!
Excellent for corporate visitors and recreational tourists alike.
The bicycles and helmets are excellent quality, comfortable and adjusted to suit each rider. Riders need to wear suitable shoes and clothing appropriate to the weather. The guides are very knowledgable and pleasant. The routes and focus of the tours vary and can be tailored to the interests of the clients. Excellent variety and access to hidden gems within the city.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We just had a group of 16 explore the city on a bike with Bicycle Tours of Atlanta. Even with such a large group, Robin and her staff were prepared for us and went out of their way to accommodate our trip, made sure we were safe on the roads, and gave us a fun and educational ride. The tour takes tourists (and locals) to interesting sites scattered throughout historic Atlanta neighborhoods; Robin and team show you parts of Atlanta that the typical traveler wouldn't even know about. At each stop (and there are quite a few), the guides share history about the sites, revealing the unique aspects of the city. Don't be turned away if you can't even remember the last time you were on a bike -- the tour accommodates all levels of riders. If you want to see Atlanta from a different perspective, get a hold of the friendly folks at BTA. Everything you need is provided...just enjoy the ride!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I just got back from a 4 hour historic tour of Atlanta by bike. We cycled around Inman Park, Cabbage town, downtown and midtown areas. Our tour guide, Doug led us through these areas, taking us back in time to highlight the many historic sights of Atlanta. We were also able to view many of the beautiful wall art in various communities. I'm not on a bike very often but the bicycles we used were up to date with gears simple to negotiate. Staff member Brett brought up the rear of our group as a "spotter" making sure we were always safe on the sometimes busy streets of Atlanta. I felt safe pedaling in the city the entire time. The tour was both educational and fun, perfectly suited for visitors to Atlanta as well as long time residents.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

After living in a town for more than 20 years I thought I'd seen it all. Robyn's bike tour took me places I didn't even know existed! While you do need to be decent physical shape to take the Heart of the City tour as you'll be negotiating several hills, I viewed the tour as much more of a historical and educational experience of a city I thought I knew. Robyn is a walking Atlanta historical encyclopedia and drops unique knowledge about the city showcasing it's true diversity. The staff is very professional with safety a top priority. Locals and visitors of Atlanta will love this tour!