“Best way to experience Atlanta”

Bicycle Tours of Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: There’s no better way to see this great city than on this 9 mile, 3-hour tour. Guests will be introduced to many of the signature and historic sites of the city, beautiful intown neighborhoods, the vibrant street art scene and many hidden jewels off the beaten path. This tour takes guests where no other tour company can!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 28, 2011

This was a dream to tour Atlanta on bicycle. We learned more than we thought possible in a half-day tour. Robyn kept us safe at at all times and kept us in our comfort zone. There was plenty of great information about this fine city. Interesting history, current events, the whole gamut. Would do it again and definitely recommend this tour to anyone. Do it!

There are newer reviews for Bicycle Tours of Atlanta

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Excellent tour, very informative. Much better than driving around and missing the details. Robin is super great.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

This bicycle tour was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Atlanta. The route was well-thought out and easy to ride. The equipment was in excellent condition. We saw some very interesting historical sites and learned a lot about Atlanta, both the past and the present.

Robyn thought of everything, she made sure we had plenty of water and gave us a snack along the way. She even gave us a ride downtown after our tour. Her knowledge of the city was truly amazing.

I highly recommend Bicycle Tours of Atlanta!

1  Thank kwarner41
Reviewed September 10, 2011

As a native Atlantan it's not been high on my list of things to do to take a tour of my home city. That is, until I rode through it with Bicycle Tours of Atlanta. It feels so exciting to go from place to place taking in the sights, sounds, smells, and activity from the vantage point of a bicycle. I took a dinner tour with my husband and friends. Our tour leaders made us feel safe as we traveled down roadways and city paths. We not only saw great historical sights, but learned about them from our knowledgable guide, Robyn. The food selection was delectable! I am making this my number one offering to friends and visitors looking for something fun to do in Atlanta!

1  Thank fallfamily
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I made my reservation online prior to my arrival in Atlanta and received a timely confirmation from Robyn with details about where I needed to be and when I needed to be there.

Upon arrival at her business, we had a brief discussion about safety and then were fitted with helmets and bikes. Robyn also provided bottled water and made sure that we had plenty throughout the day. We were a small group with open schedules so we had the option of going a bit further (5 miles further, I believe!) and had so much fun!

We left the shop at about 9:00am and got back around 2:30pm. We even stopped for a nice casual lunch and relaxed for a while before hitting the road again. We went through so many historic and interesting neighborhoods, saw the beauty of Piedmont Park, stopped at the MLK site for a brief visit, stopped at a few locations for a view of the Atlanta skyline, I could go on and on! Robyn took many pictures of us along the way, which was very thoughtful.

Robyn is a terrific guide; she really knows her way around and has a lot of knowledge of the history of Atlanta. Another guide, Teresa, was with us and she is fantastic, too!

I would recommend this tour for anyone looking to get some fresh air and exercise as well as learn some things about Atlanta. I was never hesitant about any place we visited on our route or being a "solo" traveler going on the ride with strangers who are now my friends.

Also, the next day I spoke to Robyn and asked her about a dinner recommendation and she told me one of her favorite restaurants. WOW! It was wonderful!

Thank you so much Robyn and Teresa, you all are a class act! Next time I'm in Atlanta, I'm going to look you up again!

1  Thank Shelleyjo1

Been to Bicycle Tours of Atlanta? Share your experiences!