Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$101
$169
$157
InterContinental
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$209
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

$222
$191
$139
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgrant parkcarriage housegoatthe main housebed and breakfastmaster suiteb bsyellow roomatlanta zooshared bathroombreakfast was deliciousother guestsclose to downtownshort drivea great place to stayliving roomhome away from home
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My friend and I stayed at the social Goat for a long weekend in the carriage house. It was amazing! It was comfortable and clean. The grounds were well maintained. It is a beautiful house, very comfortable. I loved the animals. The cat monkey even came and hung out in our room with us! Breakfast was always delicious. I didnt want to leave and I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: I really liked staying in the carriage house. It is above the garage. It is very private.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank cerisem
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay. The location is very convenient being only 5 to 10 minutes away from downtown. The home is situated in a very quiet neighborhood only blocks from Grant Park and the Zoo.

The house is gorgeous and full of beautiful antiques from top to bottom! The rooms were spacious with comfortable furniture and very clean. There were other guests staying while we were there but we could not hear them while in our room. We only knew they were in the house as we met them in passing.

The surrounding property was a working, free range, miniature farm complete with four very sociable goats, three gobblers, one rabbit and maybe a dozen assorted chickens. The twin kids were fun to watch as they played much like young children. The goldfish pond and outside fireplace were also beautiful.

The owners were very nice and helpful in every way. They suggested a wonderful local restaurant, Six Feet Under, which my wife and I enjoyed immensely. Kristy had menus for us to peruse before we made our decision. The breakfast we were served was absolutely delicious! Fluffy pecan pancakes with praline syrup, fresh eggs and bacon were hot, hearty and served to order.

Overall our experience was excellent! We will definitely visit here again the next time we stay overnight in Atlanta.

Room Tip: The master suite is a great choice for those who like to have extra room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank barbarosa1
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Sometimes when one travels the world there are places that offer way more than expected. I literally stumbled across this lovely place by accident, when looking for a regular Hotel close to Turner Field. I wanted to spend a week watching the Braves play, and wanted to stay close to the ballpark. My friend and I lucked out when we found the "Goat".

We rented the 2 bedroom cottage for one week. It is just down the street from the main house and had all of the amenities of a regular house. Plenty of room, beautifully decorated and spotless. Everything worked fine, and the beds were comfortable!. The area was very quiet, and access to the games was just a 15 minute walk away. If you prefer to drive it is easy as well. I would be careful with the MARTA system however. The buses were frequently late and crowded. The close proximity to Grant Park was great for running, or a quick visit to a few great restaurants.

But the best part of our visit to the "Goat" were Paul and Kristy, the owners. They were very nice and went out of their way to please. Everything was great, including the varied homemade breakfasts. The waffles, french toast, and quiche were delightful!!! The property with the stars of the show, the animals, is first rate. I fell in love with the goats, especially the babies....the house is beautifully decorated with antiques from all over the world.

I highly recommend staying at the Social Goat. It is truly Atlanta's hidden gem.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank williamhosey
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Our family of five stayed in The Cottage. We were looking for a value and a unique place to stay for our long-weekend getaway. We loved our stay at the Social Goat! It was perfect for us.
The cottage was just as it is pictured - a small, two-bedroom house with a little kitchen and one bathroom. We were pleasantly surprised by the free laundry facilities (a big help with three boys!). The kitchen was pretty well stocked with cooking gear, but the pots and pans were a little on the small side for a family of five, IMO. But, we made it work.
The bathroom was loaded with towels, which I loved. The tub looked like it needed a good scrubbing or perhaps it's just stained, but the shower curtain was also stained, so it made me wonder if it had been overlooked. This, however, was the only cleanliness issue we encountered. It wasn't a huge deal to us, but it might be more bothersome to others, which is why I noted it and knocked off a star.
The bedrooms were spacious and all of us commented on the comfort of the beds. I loved all of the pillows and bedding - made to suit all needs/sleeping styles. None of us had a bad night's sleep, and we are all pretty picky!
After reading some comments about the area around Grant Park, I was a little wary of the neighborhood (especially being off-property). If you've seen them, too, let me ease your fears - we felt perfectly safe and we even walked around the area during our stay. You can tell some of the homes had gotten pretty run-down, but most are either being redone or already have been.
The food was fabulous, and I appreciated that the innkeeper took time to see what our kids liked and didn't so she could try to make sure they enjoyed the breakfasts, too. Actually, her hospitality really made our trip that much more enjoyable. She was very helpful with offering suggestions on restaurants and helping us with directions, and she went above and beyond what I would expect - offering to lend us a pack n play and an air bed, as well as leaving a high hair for our use at the cottage. Those little details meant less packing or improvising for us and were much appreciated.
The animals are pretty much what you see in the pictures. They are very friendly and the kids really had fun getting to know them. I got the cutest video of the turkeys gobbling and our 18-month-old squealing with delight!
Finally, I just want to say that for us, our stay really made our vacation a relaxing one. I don't think if we had been crammed into a hotel room we would have been as relaxed or had as much fun together. Between the extra space, the ability to cook some of our own meals, the free laundry, free wifi, and big breakfasts, we definitely felt as though this was a real value! And everything else just made it an exceptional and unique trip for us!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank chandlergirl
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My family and I spent three days at The Social Goat and we all had a wonderful time. The rooms were comfortable and the interior design was breathtaking. I had the chance to stay in the yellow room and the blue room and I recommend them both highly. The breakfast was wonderful and all of my family including my 83 year old grandmother and 4 and 5 year old nephews loved it. An extra plus was getting to see the animals every day, especially the new baby goats Olive and Daisy. I would highly recommend The Social Goat and I look forward to staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012