All reviewsgrant parkcarriage housegoatthe main housebed and breakfastmaster suiteb bsyellow roomatlanta zooshared bathroombreakfast was deliciousother guestsclose to downtownshort drivea great place to stayliving roomhome away from home
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My family and I spent three days at The Social Goat and we all had a wonderful time. The rooms were comfortable and the interior design was breathtaking. I had the chance to stay in the yellow room and the blue room and I recommend them both highly. The breakfast was wonderful and all of my family including my 83 year old grandmother and 4 and 5 year old nephews loved it. An extra plus was getting to see the animals every day, especially the new baby goats Olive and Daisy. I would highly recommend The Social Goat and I look forward to staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank CarolineQaz
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We were in Atlanta for a birthday celebration and to attend the Neil Diamond concert and did not want to stay in a huge hotel downtown. What we found is this B and B in a middle class neighborhood operated by a wonderful couple who obviously love doing this and love having folks visit. What is also great is that the Social Goat--and there really is one--is conviently located to get almost anywhere in Atlanta, and if you know the city without too much traffic. It is very near I 20. They have rooms in the main house and one over the garage that is really a suite in which we stayed. Very quiet. Breakfast was just great and of course on site parking. All of this made for a wonderful and easy visit to the city. Oh, the goats, turkeys, chickens, et. al. were very friendly too!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank wandotraveler
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We planned to see a Braves game in Atlanta, and then I was flying out of the Atlanta airport the next day. Living 2 hours from Atlanta, we decided that an overnight stay would be a good idea, and the Social Goat was perfectly located. The Social Goat was an excellent value, a beautiful home and property, and the innkeeper graciously showed us around the property, gave us a map and even drove us to dinner. We easily walked about a mile to the Braves stadium, and walked back at night, and it was perfectly safe.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Giumesciscotti
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My husband and I were here for two nights in April. The room was great and breakfasts even better. It is a lovely neighborhood and we would walk to restaurants in the evening. It was a bit of a walk, but we felt safe. I would definitely stay here again if we were in Atlanta. The morning sounds were the best....first the birds, then the chickens, followed by the rooster and the turkey. A slice of heaven so close to downtown!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EastCoastToMidwest
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I am very excited to find a bed and breakfast that allows children of all ages to stay. I have 3 girls: 16 yrs, 6 yrs, 2 yrs. old. I prefer to stay in a b and b over any hotel. The youngest two were entertained by the animals (turkeys, goats, chickens, rabbits, and cats). There were also fishes in the fountain-pond. I was able to relax and let them play. Coffee and tea was available anytime. We were offered drinks and cookies for mid afternoon snack. We had fresh farm eggs for breakfast. Paul even cooked the eggs to my girls' specification. We arrived around 9 pm Friday night and Kristy was so kind to wait on us. What a great escape!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family