All reviewsgrant parkcarriage housegoatthe main housebed and breakfastmaster suiteb bsyellow roomatlanta zooshared bathroombreakfast was deliciousother guestsclose to downtownshort drivea great place to stayliving roomhome away from home
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My husband and I were here for two nights in April. The room was great and breakfasts even better. It is a lovely neighborhood and we would walk to restaurants in the evening. It was a bit of a walk, but we felt safe. I would definitely stay here again if we were in Atlanta. The morning sounds were the best....first the birds, then the chickens, followed by the rooster and the turkey. A slice of heaven so close to downtown!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EastCoastToMidwest
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I am very excited to find a bed and breakfast that allows children of all ages to stay. I have 3 girls: 16 yrs, 6 yrs, 2 yrs. old. I prefer to stay in a b and b over any hotel. The youngest two were entertained by the animals (turkeys, goats, chickens, rabbits, and cats). There were also fishes in the fountain-pond. I was able to relax and let them play. Coffee and tea was available anytime. We were offered drinks and cookies for mid afternoon snack. We had fresh farm eggs for breakfast. Paul even cooked the eggs to my girls' specification. We arrived around 9 pm Friday night and Kristy was so kind to wait on us. What a great escape!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank gwfarmer
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I love animals and was instantly drawn to this place. By the second day I was in love with the goats, turkeys and Velvet Elvis the rooster. I believe there has to be magic on this land because cats, chickens, turkeys, goats and bunnies live harmoniously in this this little haven just 2 or 3 miles from bustling downtown Atlanta. The b n b is about 15 min. from the airport and 2 to 3 miles from the Atlanta Aquarium, World of Coke, Segway Tour Adventures and walking distance from gorgeous Grant Park home of Zoo Atlanta. I walked every morning from here all the way around the park feeling very safe and secure. There are locally owned eating places within walking distance. Kristy is a great host, warm, knowledgeable and offers large delicious breakfasts. My room was divine, comfortable and invitnng. WHEN I return, I will be staying here for sure.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank seiny1
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stayed one night with Chirsty before leaving Atlanta.....it was wonderful! She has goats ( of course) but also turkeys that you can pet! The house was huge and the rooms were so well decorated, the beds were like visiting grandma. We sat out by the outside fireplace that she had so graciously had ready. For us after we returned from dinner, was a wonderful relaxing feeling to be there!!! Will return !!

Room Tip: The yellow room has a balcony...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tlow408
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Nice location close to downtown with unique attributes. Quite neighborhood, the
"pets" were fun as well.

Stayed: April 2012