All reviewsgrant parkcarriage housegoatthe main housebed and breakfastmaster suiteb bsyellow roomatlanta zooshared bathroombreakfast was deliciousother guestsclose to downtownshort drivea great place to stayliving roomhome away from home
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stayed one night with Chirsty before leaving Atlanta.....it was wonderful! She has goats ( of course) but also turkeys that you can pet! The house was huge and the rooms were so well decorated, the beds were like visiting grandma. We sat out by the outside fireplace that she had so graciously had ready. For us after we returned from dinner, was a wonderful relaxing feeling to be there!!! Will return !!

Room Tip: The yellow room has a balcony...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tlow408
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Nice location close to downtown with unique attributes. Quite neighborhood, the
"pets" were fun as well.

Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Cbattsr
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Beautiful home, stunning Master Suite with all the amenities two road-weary women could want, including a bathroom to die for. A gracious, informative hostess, very accommodating of our unanticipated change of schedule. Great location, with proximity to the zoo, Little Five Points shopping, and Underground Atlanta. Best of all, the friendliest wheelbarrow-riding goats, strutting turkeys, dancing roosters and gingham-clad hens ever. Wish we could have stayed a week ! Will definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank LdyChimera
Reviewed March 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this delightful B & B last week and thoroughly enjoyed our 4 night stay. We were in the third floor suite which is spacious and comfortable. The furnishings and fittings are of a high quality, particularly the delightful oil paintings. Kristy made us feel very welcome and advised us on places and restaurants to visit. The goats, turkeys, hens, cockerels and cats give the property a rural feel despite being in an excellent and convenient location near Grant Park. The only thing I would mention, which should not put you off staying, but which is useful to know ahead of your visit, is that the local trains sound there whistles regularly through the night. The locals are probably immune to this, and it never really kept us awake (thanks in no small part to the extremely comfortable bed), but it is worth being prepared for this.

Room Tip: Third floor room very spacious with a double and two single beds
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Catriona08
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We stayed here during January while visiting the Georgia Aquarium. I, like a previous reviewer, chose this bed and breakfast over all others because of the wonderful animals that are on the property. I have a 2 year old son so I was really looking for something for him to enjoy. He loves animals, especially farm animals, so I knew this was the one for us! I hate hotels and this was my first bed and breakfast experience and let me tell you, I'm sold on B&B's now. Kristy was so wonderful and very helpful with recommending places to go and places to eat while we were there. We woke each morning to a delicious breakfast consisting of eggs cooked to order, pancakes or waffles(pecan, which were delicious), bacon or sausage, a selection of various fruits, toast, bagels, AND beverages. She was very hospitable and truly made us feel welcome.
We stayed in the Carriage House and loved it. It is beautifully decorated and the king size bed was super comfortable. It was really nice to have our own little living area to ourselves. The main house is beautifully decorated as well, the furniture pieces are amazing along with everything else!
Our absolute favorite part of the stay was the animals of course. Sherman and Tullulah, the goats, were so friendly and you can tell they are well taken care of! The turkeys are quite the characters as well. We enjoyed watching them strut around and they will follow you up and down the fence. There are also quite a few squirrels that take advantage of the cracked corn for the chickens. They are always around and really didn't seem to be scared of anyone in the least. It was fun watching them as well.
It really is a nice little treasure out in the city of Atlanta. You would never think of a little farm being there. It was such a wonderful experience and we highly recommend it to anyone considering a visit. We will definitely be back when we visit again. I wouldn't even consider staying at a hotel now.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family