“Hidden Gem!”
Review of Local Three

Local Three
Reserve with OpenTable
Local Three is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 4,031 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Howell Mill Road
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is a great place with great food and great staff. I descrbe it as a classy restaurant/bar. They have plenty of great choices of beer, wines, and a full bar. It was a little tricky finding it. If you are not familiar with the local area, look it up on your smartphone or GPS and you'll be glad you went.

1  Thank SavDoubleD

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Local Three converted a stuffy mediocre French restaurant space into a fun, happening restaurant. The bar is a dream for scotch lovers. The menu changes with the season, and always has a reasonable vegetarian option, important for me, in a menue that definitely favors meat. The staff is friendly, and well trained. There is a private room which is great for special occasions for 10-15 people. Easy free parking is a real plus. The location, in west Buckhead is in a more residential area, but worth the trip.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had eaten at Local Three before and liked it. We had booked a family reservation there for Easter Brunch for ten persons.
Two things
First, the food was spectacular. There was a wide selection of breakfast and lunch items and pastries. Even the Easter Bunny was there (but not to be eaten.) All agreed it was varied and tasty. It was also all you can eat.
Second, there had been some confusion on the price after my wife booked the reservation. My wife called, and they called her back. They made it right. They could have of course said that's the way it is, but they didn't. I applaud their willingness to do the right thing.
Great food and treating people right-what more can you ask for? Thanks for a memorable meal.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I love pork, but I was not impressed with the food. I had the coca-cola pork, which tasted a little strange and had a really strong flavor. Presentation was beautiful though. I had a $10.95 strawberry beet salad. Okay -- there were 4 mint leaves for the greens, at best a maximum of 2 strawberries and the thinnest cut golden beets you have ever seen. It was a good salad, except it needed more. Service was awesome. Bar scene looked great.

1  Thank NWS2012
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I saw this restaurant on tripadvisor and decided to try it during a trip to Atlanta. We first showed up for lunch on a Saturday, and much to our disappointment, they were closed. Although I had looked up the very involved directions to the place, I failed to look at their hours. However, we were able to make another trip on Sunday and found out that there was a buffet brunch. The food was well-prepared and tasty; we really enjoyed a wide variety of food...from lemon custard French toast to lentil soup. The only complaint was that the food was not very warm because it had been sitting out. We would love to go back and try another meal prepared hot, because Local Three seems to be a local gem!

1  Thank AnnaCSBarnes