“Great food but slow service”
Review of Mykonos Grill - CLOSED

Mykonos Grill
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Great food but slow service”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I could not complain about the food quality at this restaurant. Everything was great and we really enjoyed the food. We ordered the chicken souvlaki platter and gyro platter. Both dishes were amazing!!
The one thing this place needs to work on is their service. Staff is very slow, by slow I mean if you have an hour for lunch go ahead and ask for the check when they bring your food to the table. There was no wait to get seated, we got our drinks in less than 5min of ordering them. I must say it took almost 35min to get our food once we ordered. When people usually have a 1hr lunch break this is not the place you want to come to and spend 1.5-2hrs for lunch.
I think the kitchen needs to speed up considerably in order for me to come back to this place. They should have the staple dishes or components ready especially at lunch time.

• Visited January 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Always good..”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We regularly eat at Mykonos Grill... While somewhat pricy for dinner, we prefer eating lunch here. Excellent greek salad!

Visited November 2012
Arlington, Texas
“I've had better”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Ate here my first night of arrival. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here. Food was just ok. I chose it because I try to avoid chain restaurants and I was a little disappointed. The gyro was not overly salty, so that was good. Appears to have a regular crowd.

Visited November 2012
“If you want rude - dine here!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Managing partner is a real jerk. Everyone was forced to sit outside and listen to road noise and crappy techno music while 5 booths inside were open. Have dined here for the past 2 years - won't be coming back!

Marietta, Georgia
“Good gyros, everything else was just okay”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Went for lunch with my spouse. The atmosphere is diner-like, but clean and friendly. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful.

We both love gyros, and theirs are huge. The meat was plentiful and moist, but I wouldn't say all that flavorful. The pita was good and the lettuce fresh, and overall the sandwich was a hit. One of us got fries (they were ok, very average) and the other the greek potatoes (no spices noticeable at all, just plain-jane potatoes).

Based on sights, smells, and the comments of other diners, if you're in the mood for a gyro, this is a good place. I wouldn't come here for much else, though.

• Visited August 2012