“A wonderful dinner”

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: The Arts Center Marta stop is half a mile from the restaurant and the Marta bus stops outside the restaurant.
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I had a fabulous meal at La Pietra Cucina. The parpadelli was the best I have ever had - even better than in Italy. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The restaurant is in an office building but still has a nice setting. The menu is short but the quality of the staff and food is excellent. The meatballs were great, Brussel sprout salad was terrific.
We were 7 for dinner and not one plate was empty at the end.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We arranged for a private room for our office holiday party. Didn't have very high expectations, as the food for these events always seems warmed over, but not at LPC. The food was hot and delicious. The service was very attentive, the wine steward most helpful, and totally relaxed. I plan to return again for another great meal.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

This was our first visit to LPC. We arrived on time for our reservation and were immediately seated. Even though it was "prime time" on a Saturday night, the restaurant was nearly empty. This always makes me nervous. Not to worry. After her 4th appearance at the table, we told the waitress that we were ready to order. I'm not sure what the rush was with all the empty tables. I won't delve into the details about the food since the menu frequently changes but suffice it so say that we were both very impressed with the quality of the food. The desert menu was kind of meh so we passed. I finished with a cup of decaf. that would be poor even by convenience store standards.
To sum up - rushed service, excellent innovative food, nice ambience. All in all a nice evening.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Situated in a midtown highrise biulding this Italian restaurant has amazing food with many homemade pasta items on the menu. Ig you like creative Italian food , check out their web page and menu.