“Great place for dinner or drinks!”

Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter
Reserve with OpenTable
Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #377 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Sage Perimeter offers a city chic yet casual atmosphere featuring contemporary American cuisine with global influences. We offer market fresh fish, seafood, hand-cut steaks, chops, gourmet salads, chicken, pastas and burgers all prepared over our live hickory oak woodfire grill.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for dinner or drinks!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We took our parents here for their anniversary and the experience was great. Everyone enjoyed themselves, the food is awesome. The steaks could be compared to that of capital grills and even my favorite Ruth Chris without the heavy price. I even say at the bar before the dinner waiting for my party and the drink are poured well along with the bartender being very friendly. Two thumbs up!!

Visited July 2012

Washington, DC
“Good dinner!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had a nice experience at Sage Woodfire Tavern last week. I had a very nice grilled flounder stuffed with crab and my wife had a filet that she really enjoyed. Her dessert, key lime pie, was excellent. I had the tiramasu - it was made using ladyfingers and lots of mascarpone cheese and was too dry for my tastes. The service was great. All in all, a nice evening.

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta
“Christmas Eve!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great food - great service - good times! My daughter and her fiance, my wife and I had an enjoyable time on Christmas Eve dining at the Sage. I will be back!

Visited December 2012
Anderson, South Carolina
“Yummy for the Tummy”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had a Christmas party there for over 50 people. While the room was a little crowded because of the need for so many tables, the food was delicious! They even prepared one of the entrees so that veggies could eat. The roasted potatoes were to die for. Yummy.

Visited December 2012
“Awful dessert (twice)”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Ordered dessert there twice and both time it was gross! The first time the chocolate cake tasted like it was made with acetone( no kidding) this past time on Nov.24 my red velvet cake and my son carrot cake was dried and the frosting was chewy not creamy like it should be on a FRESH cake:(
Very disappointed!!!