“Excellent steaks”

Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter
Reserve with OpenTable
Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #319 of 3,945 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Sage Perimeter offers a city chic yet casual atmosphere featuring contemporary American cuisine with global influences. We offer market fresh fish, seafood, hand-cut steaks, chops, gourmet salads, chicken, pastas and burgers all prepared over our live hickory oak woodfire grill.
Charlotte, NC
“Excellent steaks”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

You cannot go wrong with this place. Their steaks are absolutely awesome. The woodfired grills add a great dimension.

Visited October 2012

Greenford, Middx, England
“Great place, though service can be patchy at times”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Went there with my mum on two separate occassions. First time excellent food and service.

Second time, food was good, but service could have been a lot better.
Very spacious restaurant and great decor.

Be warned though. If you are partially sighted and you visit in the evenings, lighting can be very subdued, so you need to watch your step carefully.

Another plus for the guys (the girls on the door who greet you tend to be quite cute).

Visited September 2012
Greenville NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Rehearsal Dinner Ever !”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Sage is a top-notch restaurant to hold a special event at such as our Rehearsal Dinner for 60 people. Kristen is a dream to work with, patiently helping us through the process. She made having to plan this special occasion from out of town seamless, answering all my questions. When I went to add the decor to the room, she & her servers finished adding the touches I ran out of time to do. The food & wine was superb as was the service. Good central location near Perimeter Mall & overall great overall value, as I had spent many months looking for just the right place . Would highly recommend Sage for meals & special events.

• Visited October 2012
Conyers, Georgia
“Great food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We started our anniversary weekend here and sat on the patio with an evening breeze. Our waiter Giovonni was very great with his knowledge of the menu and drinks. The atmosphere and decor was very classy. The tapas we shared over drinks were full of flavor! Great for couples and an awesome place to jumpstart a romantic weekend.

Visited October 2012
Atlanta
“Consistently good lunch spot close to Perimeter”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I eat at Sage at least once a month. The food is consistent and there are a variety of options to suit your taste. The only bad option I've had was the grilled wahoo special they had. Wahoo is my favorite fish and they overcooked it. Too bad since you don't find it on the menu in many Atlanta restaurants (probably for good reason). The atmosphere is a bit dark for a business lunch though. Sit at the bar if they have an open booth since the lighting is better over in that area. The main dining area feels lighted more like a club than a restaurant. I also don't care for the rounded booths -- kind of awkward for business lunch meetings. I noticed this is a newer trend at a number of places and I would prefer standard booth / table seating arrangements. I guess for a date it wouldn't be too bad, but for business lunch it is just awkward to sit two people at one of these curved booths that seats four. You either feel like you're shouting across to one another or you're right on top of each other. Anyhow, I'll be back since I simply request to sit at the bar or a "regular" table.

• Visited July 2012