“Yeeaaaahhh Buddy!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Randomly choose this place based on the patio and the location across from the park with a friend I was visiting while in Marrietta, we journeyed out for food and found this place, which incidentally, is absolutely freakin' awesome!!!! MACARONI AND CHEESE STUFFED INTO A BIG JUICY BURGER?!??! Taste buds went crazy! Good brews, EXCELLENT service! Being from Denver I never had much of anything deep fried, but Twinkie's deep fried was a whole new thing I will always miss, since I can't have them anymore :( Blankets for the chilly nights, and overall just a great place to be! Can't wait to get back to ATL just for this nosh spot!!

1  Thank SusieSlaughterhaus

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love this restaurant, and for slightly unfair personal reasons, I probably won't be going back much, but that isn't due to not being welcome or to having a bad experience there. This restaurant has some of the best buffalo wings I have ever had, and the Tot-chos are awesome particularly the buffalo chicken variety. If you are going out with a group and you want a drink to share, consider the fish bowl with a pint glass of liquor that they pour into the fish bowl at the table. A fun place that I would consider to be a good place for your "local hangout".

Reviewed January 2, 2013

A cut above sports bar, the Nook has a decent menu, good food and competitive prices. Fun place to visit and eat.

1  Thank Tommytennistoo
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I came here last Friday afternoon, and I couldn't have been more pleased! We arrived around 2pm, and were seated on the patio right away. The patio is covered, and is heated, with a Winter Ski Lodge theme. Quite unique, and definitely pleasant. They even supply pillows and blankets on the benches on the patio!

We were greeted by a very pleasant server, who offered several unique cocktails, and we ordered The Bloody Best. It's literally a 32 oz. Bloody Mary topped with steak, tater tots, blue cheese stuffed olives, pepperoncinis, lemon, and lime. I was quite impressed. Not only was it amazing on the eyes, but it was actually GOOD. You can tell they didn't use cheap bloody mary mix!

We started with an order of the Buffalo Totchos, which is a HUGE plate of tater tots covered with Buffalo chicken, blue cheese dressing, buffalo sauce, and blue cheese crumbles. They were AMAZING. My date and I had more than enough to share, and definitely felt like we got our money's worth.

The next part is the best. My date ordered the Ahi Tuna Salad, and it was great. I tried some, and the tuna was flavorful, the salad was fresh, and quite delicious. I had the Southern Comfort Burger, and let me tell you. It totally lives up to its hype. It's a burger. Stuffed with macaroni and cheese. Topped with cheddar cheese, and this Southern Comfort BBQ sauce. The sauce was slightly sweet, and somewhat spicy. All in all, this burger was HEAVENLY. As it was served with a side item as well, I opted for the onion rings. THEY WERE HUGE. And quite delicious! The meal was so huge, I couldn't finish it. Definitely worth the money spent.

Our server, throughout it all, was attentive, yet not obnoxious. He had several other tables as well, but our drinks never went empty. He offered us other drinks after we had slain that bloody mary monster, but we were quite tapped when all was said and done. A delight, all in all.

The manager stopped by after we'd gotten our entrees to ask how everything was. She hung around for a moment, and chit chatted with us. She was quite personable as well. This place really seems to know how to impress!

I will definitely be back to The Nook. This place has it going on! It's rare, especially in Atlanta, to find great food paired with good service that doesn't seem contrived and fake. This place is a rare breed. I can't wait to enjoy their Sunday Funday! $2 Mimosas!

1  Thank Shawn D
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Pub food taken up a couple notches (stuffed burgers!!). The staff is excellent. Fun atmosphere, with a GREAT outdoor area. Promise you will love it!

2  Thank malawimike