“Love the southern cooking!”
Review of Paschal's

Paschal's
Ranked #400 of 4,043 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 2, 2012

As a native lifelong Virginian and now a Minnesota transplant, I love it when we have a layover in the Atlanta airport. For eating choices, I always head to Paschal's to get a southern cooking "fix" that I can't get up here in Minnesota. I love their collards, fried chicken and sweet ice tea. I know - it's not the healthiest way to eat - but I don't get to eat like that unless I go back down south, and I take advantage of it whenever the opportunity presents itself! :-) Paschal's is true southern food, so don't be afraid to try it when you find you have time in the Atlanta airport!

Reviewed November 19, 2011

very tasty authentic sould food thats been a pillar of atlanta since literally the civil right movement yeah paschal is actually an icon of atlanta with a good hotel aswell with an exeptional home style county cooking!!!!

Reviewed November 18, 2011

What an exceptional way to get the grogginess out of your system after a redeye.

I had a great down home southern biscuits and gravy breakfast and was revived and ready by time to get on my connection.

Will seek this place out next time I'm in ATL.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

We were in a hurry to get to our gate so I had to order a veggie plate for my daughter and me to split. Delish. Definitely ask for the seasoned rice

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Ate at 2 of the Paschal's at the Atlanta airport, a total of 3 times. That right there should tell you something. Ate twice at one of the walk-ups (concourse C?), once for mac' n'cheese, once for eggs/bacon brekkie, one other time at the sit-down restaurant (concourse A?), again for mac'n'cheese--quite excellent!--on trip that took me back & forth thru Atlanta. Good service, truly great mac'n'cheese, good looking other soul-food items (collard greens, okra, chicken fried and grilled, green beans, corn, pork chops, etc.). Best airport food on the whole trip, which featured horrible overpriced pizza at LaGuardia and inedible burgers at Checkers Atlanta, among others, lol. Try Paschal's, you'll probably get something tasty you can stomach. Would love to try one of their 'real' restaurants--bet they're good! Thank goodness for an airport savior!

Been to Paschal's? Share your experiences!