“Below what I expected.”

Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Below what I expected.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Today I decided to have This is it, and the waitress Denise manners were horrible. I never want to vist there again. I have 3 small children and she had the nerve to clearly have an attitude when she had to clean up( it's this your job ) no thank you, no have a nice evening nothing she didn't even smile or make eye contact with any of us (4) adults as we left. I REALLY dislike BAD customer service.

1 Thank Lferguson4

West Palm Beach, Florida
“My favorite in ATL”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love the food at this place! I would eat here everyday if I could! The only issue I have is that it takes the staff a long time to get the customers through the buffet style line. I've always wondered why it takes them so long to serve. Even still... It's worth the wait!!

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Down South Cooking!!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I recently took a week long trip to ATL to see a few friends and family. The first day, my brother took me here just being hospitable. I had recently ate so didn't have much of an appetite so I didn't expect much overall. Boy was I wrong.

On arrival it was pretty crowded and it stayed that way as long as we were there, but that is the end of my "complaints" though... I ordered the tilapia over citrus rice I believe, with macaroni, yams, and potato salad for sides. So much for NOT being hungry, right? ;-) The place was smelling so good and the staff was so nice and charming I couldn't resist. When we sat down to eat the server quickly got my pink lemonade for me. Now listen when I tell you... NOTHING on my table was subpar or even average. The whole meal was great and I ate all that I could without getting sick from overeating. I loved it! There was a very friendly guy that came out and checked on us to see if we liked everything. He was real charming, he cracked a few jokes and left without being in the way. I couldn't ask for a better meal or experience. Go see these folks!!!

• Visited December 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Check it out!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Nice change from the everyday choices of fast food. I will definately go back again! I had the ribs, with a side of greens, baked beans and a corn muffin. The lemonade tastes homemade.

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Soul Food like mom used to cook!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I went to the restaurant on Camp Creek Parkway, the parking situation sucks...they need a bigger parking lot, hard to get in and get out..next time I will park behind them at the hotel. When I went into the restaurant it had a nostalgic feeling to it, the pictures on the wall of the owner's family and the timeline of the business give you a good cozy feeling knowing this is a classy soul food place. The customer service was great and the line moved quickly, they have a very good food display. I opted for a baked chicken plate with some collard greens and sweet potato souffle. I also got a big cup of their famous peach drink and some peach cobbler. This food was so good, the chicken was tender and finger looking good, not greasy and slimy like some places. The greens were not too salty and over cooked but just right. The souffle was to die for, creamy, sweet, light. The peach drink was ice cold and tasty, like the went and picked some peaches off the tree and squeezed them in the drink. Lastly, the peach cobbler, delicious not too sweet and a nice brown crust. I will be back. love love love this is it.Good food at at great price.

• Visited November 2012