“Never again”
Review of Buckhead Pizza Co.

Buckhead Pizza Co.
Ranked #613 of 3,945 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is for the Buckhead location in Atlanta, Georgia. There are 3 locations for this chain.
Smyrna, Georgia
“Never again”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I have never been so disappointed in pasta in MY LIFE. How dare you serve me crap on a plate. I'll never go back nor will I refer.

Alabama
“Yummy”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was delicious!! Service was excellent!! Loved this restaurant!! Restaurant very convenient to all the buckhead hotels and they deliver!

Marianna, Florida
“Terrible "again"”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I have given this restaurant several opportunities to provide good service and quality food over the past three years. They again failed to deliver. Service was extremely slow, food was mediocre, and, per my wife, the ladies' restroom had fecal material on the floor. When server informed, she said she told manager. Nothing was done. Don't go to eat there!

New Brunswick, Canada
“Delicious Gluten Free Pizza!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I was staying at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead next door and went here twice during my stay, once with coworkers and once by myself, both time the pizza was delicious. This gluten free pizza is one of the best I've ever had. The place is not fancy and on both occasion it was takeout orders. The only thing I did not love was the staff, on each visit I heard and saw waitresses arguing for misc. reasons ( I don't want to do this, I don't want to wait on them, ''eyes-rolling'', etc...). I thought it was tacky to act this way in front of customers, maybe I'm the only one who noticed because I was sitting on the side waiting for my orders. This aspect is strange to me because during my week in Atlanta I thought that most people everywhere were very nice and friendly.

• Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Mixed bag”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stopped for a Saturday lunch around 1 p.m. The restaurant was almost deserted and yet our order was terribly slow to appear. It was a margarita pizza, so not as if it was a complicated or large order.

The pizza crust is really great. The pizza itself was good all-around.

But given the decor, cleanliness, and service, I won't go back. Too many other great pizza makers in Atlanta.

• Visited May 2014