1,379 results
All reviewsfrank lloyd wrightemory pointwisteria lanesvisiting emoryclub roomfire pitbeautiful hotelmeeting spaceindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffsouthern hospitalityshuttle servicecdcconciergedecaturwedding
Reviewed December 10, 2017

I have stayed at The Emory Conference twice now and the service food and room was excellent. All the staff speak to you and greet you when you see them. Thank you for a great stay and for the professionalism your entire staff showed us. Grateful!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 59william2015
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Greetings 59william2015,

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that we had the opportunity to server you, and hope that we see you again soon.

Reviewed December 8, 2017

The nightmare started upon arrival..... When my husband, sister and I pulled up to curbside, we proceeded to get out and start removing our bags, our trunk was up and everything. The valet came to me and said can you move your car so that they (the car that pulled up behind us) can pull up. I said we are checking in, (he never asked if we needed valet or anything) and proceeded to tell me again. My sister but her belongings back in the car and circled around, the valet then walked up to the car that he insisted that we move for and asked them if they needed valet. MINE WAS ALREADY PAID FOR. I went in to speak with someone about it and when Ailene (who by the way was REALLY HELPFUL) came out to speak to him, HE OUTRIGHT LIED and said that there were 3 UBER drivers behind me that needed to move....We later sent down for a microwave so that my husband could eat, take his medicine, and get prepared for a VERY IMPORTANT appointment the next morning; it took OVER 1.5 hours to get it and it was not clean and did not have the class turntable in it...( I have pictures). When the guy came back he put the glass in, close the door to the microwave and walked out the room..... IF I SAW THE TRASH SITTING ON THE BED HE HAD TO HAVE SEEN IT WHILE STANDING IN FRONT OF IT.....Upon checking out I told the receptionist that Ailene said that the parking would be compensated because of the way things transpired....She said I can not comp something just because you said so I would have to speak to her and that see would be there in a little while this was around 7:15 am and my husband appointment was at 7:45..I said ok I paid in cash and I was due a 20.00 incidental fee.. was told that she could cot give me that either, and that I could not be compensated on a group rate (which I did NOT HAVE) . She asked another manager who told her that it was due to me and told her to take care of it....She then had another receptionist ( a male) to do it for her. He offered my 20.00 not the other for the same reason,,,i said FINE but I did NOT have a group rate....He then counted out 40.00 dollars in 5"s and 28 in change and laid it out on the counter put the 28 cents in the top left hand corner of the first 5 dollar bill and bid me a good day,,,,,, I WAS LIVID....I picked up the cash grabbed my purse and other belongings and walked away feeling VERY DISRECTED. I have never in my 51 years of living experienced anything like that.....WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Dear Michelle P,

I am so embarrassed that we prompted this kind of review from you, and want to know what we can do to make this right. We will reach out to you via phone call. Our sincerest apologies again.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

This is a well situated hotel, in a nice setting. The facilities are good and the staff extremely pleasant and efficient.

The rooms are spacious and have everything you (the decor is getting a little tired though).

Breakfast is very nice - lots of choice.

All in all, superb place for a conference.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Greetings RWandfamily,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. Guest feedback like this is the golden ticket to success, the answers to the test if you will. We are currently choosing new decor to go along with some remodeling projects we have coming up. I look forward to hearing your feedback after it is complete. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Very nice hotel. About 20 minutes from downtown. We loved the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. Fun to visit Atlanta Aquarium, CNN, World of Coca Cola.
Celebration dinner at Houston Mill Restaurant on the hotel premises - beautiful home, excellent food, attentive wait staff.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Grandmafreckles
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Grandmafreckles,

I am so glad that you, your family and friends chose the Emory Conference Center Hotel as the venue for these wonderful occasions. We are honored that you trusted us to make your events special, and by this review I take it that we have succeeded in doing what we love to do, and that is to exceed our guests expectations. Hopefully we will see you for your next occasion.

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is perfectly located for my family when visiting Atlanta. It’s in the relatively quiet Emory University area and conveniently located to Little Five Points and Decatur, our favorite places to go to shop and eat. Prices are not cheap but very reasonable for Atlanta. The hotel is comfortable, clean, attractive, quiet and very welcoming. Parking onsite is easy and convenient.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank CWMitchell

Greetings CWMitchell,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I agree that it is a nice, quiet, and comfortable location. We look forward to your next stay!