“Terrific Hamburgers”

Holeman & Finch Public House
Reserve with OpenTable
Holeman & Finch Public House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #185 of 3,977 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Georgia
“Terrific Hamburgers”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My son and I went to Sunday brunch here so we could try their famous hamburger. We got there approximately 30 minutes before they opened and got in line. We were one of the last individuals that got a seat - we were able to sit at the bar. We each tried the hamburger. We also tried the caramel bacon popcorn and the cinnamon roll. The carmel bacon popcorn was unusual but good. Not a fan of the cinnamon roll. The hamburger was terrific, one of the best I have ever had. Can't wait to return again.

• Visited January 2013

Illinois
“Not advised of common seating vs. individual table seating and waited an hour!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Interesting place... wish we could have dined here but after waiting an hour plus was placed at a row of tables we literally were touching elbows with people on either side of us... was not advised of this when we checked in before waiting that long... when I asked the host for a single table he told me I needed to do that when we checked in! He never advised us of the option nor was it posted anywhere... needless to say at 915pm and traveling all day, we left and went to the Atlanta Fish house which was excellent. This place is mainly very small plates and tapas..

• Visited February 2013
meeechigan1
“Night before beer,bourbon and BBQ festival”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Interesting common seating approach . Much like a European resturant. The service was timely, solid and server was knowledgeable. The beer selection is limited but the wine and cocktail options are plentiful. The hardest job is selecting the small plates. Awesome oysters, steak and if anyone has eaten at diners 80 to 100 miles southwest of Houston then order the greens. Terrific
Also try the grillion and the lamb liver pudding.

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good stuff”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Awesome drinks, burgers, service etc. I have been here a few times and every time feels like the first. I haven't had anything here that I did not enjoy. This place has amazing mixologist and I preferred it to Restaurant Eugene.

Visited February 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Birthday at Holeman and Finch”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I went out for my birthday at Holeman and Finch Public House.The booth was small, however that was the table they had available.

The servings was Tapas style (except slightly bigger portions)

Everything we had however was delicious, a lot of there dishes have bacon(who dose not like bacon).

I first had Poached Egg with Duck Liver, I then sampled a bowel of clams with a milk sauce (with Jalapeno) and my 2nd dish was Fish and Chips, fish being Cod , Chips being potatoe wedges.

You will have to get a table early, they get busy at night.

• Visited February 2013