“Another victory”
Review of Miller Union

Miller Union
Reserve with OpenTable
Miller Union is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 3,958 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cross street: 10th St
Canton, Georgia
“Another victory”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Had a 1 yr anniversary dinner here. The guys at the bar continue to impress me with great service and food. Thanks for impressing my date to a wonderful evening.

Southeast
“An excellent option for excellent food”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We ate here at the bar before the theater and found it to be entirely delightful. The drinks were delicious, the food was great, the bar tender was attentive. The service was a little slow due to a growing crowd at the bar. It appears that a full menu is served at the bar which may become problematic. Highly recommend all the same.

1 Thank SEbiztraveler2
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Excellent farm to table restaurant”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Had dinner here on a Sat night. Located in the industrial section of the city which is off-putting but the restaurant itself is beautiful and complimentary valet-parking is convenient. The decor is perfect for a farm-to-table restaurant. Friendly, unobstrusive service. Food was uniformly excellent. We had the farm egg appetizer with delicious grilled country bread, scallop appetizer, and liver mousse appetizer. For entrees, braised short ribs, beet ravioli, and the gumbo, with a side of brussel sprouts and sautéed greens. Dessert was delicious as well. Server was great with recommendations. All in all, a yummy experience.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Evening Start to Finish”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had a delightful time at Miller Union! The entire experience was great.
Arriving was easy and they valet for you so you don’t have to worry about parking. The dress was “smart casual” to business casual. I would not be comfortable in jeans but others may with a jacket. We had reservations but arrived early and opted to have a drink at the bar. They had some very interesting drinks and the bar tender was very helpful in describing them. I had the rum old fashioned which was good but maybe a little too boozy for what I was looking for that evening. The wine list seemed extensive and my counterpart enjoyed her selection that the staff helped pick out.
Once seated our server was helpful throughout the evening. We tried the Country Grit/Ham balls. They are tiny little fried grits rolled into little balls. They were tasty but they were very salty. I might opt for a different appetizer next time. So many of them looked good.
For the main course I had the duck and Andouille sausage gumbo over Carolina rice. I was very happy with my selection the duck was cooked very appropriately and the sausage was very tasty. No complaints at all on this dish I would be happy to have it again. My girlfriend ordered the short rib with sea island red pea panisse and turnips. I’ve had short rib a few other places in town and this is the best I’ve tried. The meat was perfect and tender with a little smoky flavor. The pea panisse is something I was not familiar with but I liked it almost as much a very tasty addition to the dish and the turnips were fine as well. As much as I loved my gumbo I think the short rib was better. With dinner I also ordered one of their house made soda’s I think it was the huckleberry kind and it was fantastic! Don’t hesitate to try these. As for dessert we had the chocolate ganache w/ fig balsamic ice cream. I think I enjoyed the ice cream more than the ganache portion of the dessert. I may just opt for a scoop of ice cream on its own next time.
The evening was great from start to finish. I would not hesitate to come back or to pick miller union as a special dinner location. Very pleased. I kind of wrestled between 4 and 5 stars but I can’t help but think back to how good the overall experience was so I am going to give it five.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Not so hot”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Maybe it was an off day, but I was not impressed. I was looking forward to trying Miller Union. I ordered the grass-fed burger, which the server said they are known for. It was really thin -- like a fast food burger and was crispy on the outside. My friend ordered the oysters sandwich, which was good. Salad was okay, but nothing to write home about. Space is great. Lots of seats for semi private dinning. Will give them another try.

• Visited December 2013