“Confusing”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Miller Union

Miller Union
Reserve with OpenTable
Miller Union is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 3,924 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th St
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Confusing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

When seated at a table in a restaurant that does not have salt and pepper on the table one thinks the Chef is so proud of his seasonings we don't need them. Or, since many Americans salt everything before tasting the food, the Chef prevents over salting. Well at Miller Union everything came out over salted. So over salted we sent things back. Pork belly and liver pate appetizers..
...over salted. The organic pork chop and house made sausage...also over salted. Too bad. This was a good restaurant until someone in the kitchen got a heavy hand with the salt.
The noise is also too much for "dining".

• Visited November 2013

Stow, Ohio
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I recently visited Miller Union with my wife and two other couples. We enjoyed a truly excellent dining experience from start to finish. Our server was attentive and thorough, but never intrusive. he was able to provide a lot of good advice about the menu - drinks, starters, entrees, and dessert. Sarabh (sp?) is really, really good at what he does!

All of our starters were excellent. We had a variety and shared them with each other. We enjoyed the Feta Snack, the Baked Egg, and the Crispy Pork Belly - my personal favorite. We all ordered different entrees and everyone raved about his/hers. The duck confit with buttermilk soubis was absolutely killer. My wife went on & on about her pumpkin ravioli. We all really enjoyed our food. The desserts were really good, as well. The food is definitely the star at this restaurant.

I highly recommend this cool Atlanta restaurant. It's not real big, so make reservations well ahead of time. Enjoy the ambiance, enjoy the service, but mostly, enjoy the food.

• Visited October 2013
Bicester, United Kingdom
“always delivers great food and service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

just love the quality, taste and size of the portions.this is right up there with the beat tasting food i eat on my travels around the world.there is always something new and different on the menu to suit my needs.love the entire experience.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Outstanding consistently!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Steven Satterfield and his entire team make it easy for you to have a fabulous evening! The food is so fresh, interesting and delicious-every time and with whatever you order! I particularly LOVE the vegetable plate (with locally grown veggies) and my husband and other table mates get different things with each meal and they are always pleased-whether meatloaf, fish or anything on the menu! A must when you are visiting Atlanta or if you live here like we are lucky to do!

• Visited October 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“One of the best restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was in town for some performances, and my hosts took me here one night for dinner. What a fantastic meal!

I think my hosts may be regulars here, but regardless, several of the staff - including the GM - came by to say hello and ask about the meal, as well as ask other general questions of all of us at the table.

We split 3 or 4 of the appetizers - they were all great, but get the fried grits balls, they are amazing (and obviously have some other fancy-sounding name that I can't remember). I got the Duck Leg Confit, which was fantastic. Probably the best duck I've ever had! We split several desserts, although I had to order a scoop of almost espresso ice cream just for myself. They actually served most of the desserts with a scoop of some house-made ice cream flavor - they were all fantastic.

They have a very impressive drink menu, including some great-looking mixed drinks, an extensive wine selection, well-selected (albeit limited) craft beers on tap, and an impressive whiskey selection (including Belle Meade Bourbon from my home town). I was very impressed by the correct glassware used for the single-malt I ordered.

Again, the service was impeccable! Like I said, maybe because I was with some regulars, but I know they wouldn't be regulars if the service wasn't fantastic to begin with.

The whole meal actually wasn't as expensive as I was expecting - still probably out of my regular price range if I lived in Atlanta, but I'll definitely bring my wife here for a nice dinner when we visit.

• Visited September 2013