“Great studio- quiet, nice area, great restaurants”
other travelers have booked this property
Premium Studio - Living Room Galley Style Kitchen
Linens & Towels Provided
Premium Studio Apartment
Well-lit Entryways
Private Outdoor Entrances
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
MarylandT...
Maryland
“Great studio- quiet, nice area, great restaurants”
Reviewed September 10, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

This was my second stay at the Studios. Atlanta is packed for the week near Labor Day. Hotels are crowded, noisy and overpriced for this week. The Studios are in a quiet neighborhood(quiet is important for me) with some very nice restaurants nearby(Tuk Tuk, Mellow Mushroom, Watershed)&close to a bus (which takes you to the subway). Having an actual kitchen is great. I stock up at Publix at Midtown and have breakfast and sometimes dinner in the apt- cooked by me or leftovers from a restaurant meal). It also means I can have healthy food and snacks when I am in the apt(which is also important for me). WiFi is included(not the case at the overpriced hotels!). I used Lyft and Uber more this time because of a back problem- but the cost of those services(and they are great- quick and every driver was nice!) - more reasonable than taxis- even added to the cost of the rental are still much less than staying downtown.
I couldn't figure out the TV and a faucet was loose in the shower- I sent Dee an email as I am out of the apt most of the day. By about 10 AM, I got a email from Dee that everything was fixed! And it was!
There is a laundry room- I don't like to over pack so I use the laundry once each trip. I bring my own change but the management can provide it.
If you like to walk, the neighborhood is very nice- many runners in the morning
So thank you to Studios on 25th and to Dee!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the quiet and the kitchen
Liked least: some construction during the day- but I was out most of the time
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
David A
Bryant
“This Studio Apartment is exceptional for the "at home" feel!”
Reviewed August 31, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I have stayed at various accommodations in Atlanta over that past few years. I have been looking for just the right place to fit my needs and comfort. This Studio Apartment met every item on my list of desire and need. It is exceptionally clean and very well appointed with the furniture and decorations. The kitchen is fully equipped and all appliances are new and well kept. The location at 25th & Peachtree is perfect. I am able to easily and quickly reach every area of the city I need. I completely recommend these accommodations. The location is perfect. The facilities are great, and the cost is very reasonable. I plan on making my reservations at this location each and every time I visit Atlanta.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort and amenities.
Liked least: That I had not found this Studio Apartment rental service before this trip.
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
KiwiGeorg...
New Zealand
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 1, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

A wonderful place to stay. My husband and I have stayed here twice for extended stays and love the place. Everything you need in the room, very clean, quiet, and close to shops. Also great for walking around the neighbourhood (lovely houses and quiet streets.) This is our go-to place to stay while in Atlanta for business.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The price and convenience of the property.
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 65+
4Luvmy2
east coast
“Pretty good”
Reviewed June 27, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed here for my daughters orientation at Georgia State University. It's only about 15 minutes from the campus. I booked the room for $69 a night on Hotwire.

PROS
- decent rate
-Close to the city
-Close to Marta and the Amtrak station
-stores and restaurants within walking distance
-room is clean
-wi-Fi worked relatively well
-free parking
-residential neighborhood
-having the kitchen and fridge helped to say money on having to go out for every meal
-Keycode entry so I didn't have to worry about losing my key

NEUTRAL/CON
- Close to the Amtrak station so you will hear the horns blaring when the trains come in
-I had to put up my own garbage and wash my own dishes before I left. I wondered if the people who used the dishes before me had done a thorough job
- check in form requesting cc info and license picture to be placed in a box outside. Doesn't feel secure to me
-need skirt/dress hangars in closet
-need room darkening shades or curtains
-no elevator. Had to carry heavy luggage upstairs

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Kristine...
Knoxville, Tennessee
“The only place I'll be renting when in Atlanta from now on”
Reviewed June 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I cannot rave about this place enough. Dee was very easy to talk to, very patient with all my questions, and immediately responsive. When I arrived there were very clear instructions about how to proceed and the room was spotless. I am not a very fussy person and I can put up with a lot and the last time I visited I thought the reviews of cheaper places like the Motel 6 and what not were exaggerations. Nope, they're true. But it seems like in Atlanta you either have to suck it up and deal with cheapier and dirtier hotels or you have to pay up for ritzy hotels. This place was the ONLY one I found that was arguably better than a hotel because we could cook (something we both enjoy) AND was affordable. I intend on only staying here whenever I visit Atlanta again. The room was beautiful, the location was ideal, the neighborhood was safe, and it was clean.

Just a note on the showers. We have never seen a fixture where you pull on the underside of the faucet to get the shower to turn on. It's fine, everything worked but it did take us just a few minutes of looking at the shower and messing with the cold and hot water knobs before we figured it out.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness and comfort of the room
Liked least: We were on the bottom floor and we heard a child running on the floor above us so I can see how it could get loud depending on your neighbors. We got lucky though because everyone was quiet.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
tgrhyne
Opelika, Alabama
“Peachtree Perfection in Atlanta.”
Reviewed June 22, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Everything was just as described and pictured for this efficiency / studio- perfect for my nearby 5-day workshop just off of Peachtree. Easy to travel to and from since the nearby interstate could be avoided for my purposes. The two things that could have been better are 1) more lighting in the room - perhaps one more lamp, and 2) a more efficient A/C for the hot southern summer. I would stay here again though for the value and the convenience!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Value and convenient location
Liked least: a/c was not quite adequate for the heat
Management Response
Jun 23, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to say such kind words about our property. Our team takes great pride in keeping the studios looking like the photos that we have. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay in Atlanta!

Come see us again soon!
Dee
Christa C...
Wichita, Kansas
“Modern, minimalist short-term lodging for the budget-conscious traveler.”
Reviewed May 27, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

On our recent visit to Atlanta, my husband and I, stayed at BCA on 25th St., and apartment complex which is nestled between a business district and a residential area. The location provides easy access to the Interstates for easy navigation around the area. The landscape was beautiful with native foliage and topography. The room was up-to-date with modern furnishings and appliances. Everything was clean including the bedding, bathroom and refrigerator. Overall, my first impression was positive.

The drawbacks were that there was no soap holder in the shower so you either dropped it on the floor or laid it on the ledge at the bottom of the shower. Also, the bathroom sink had no counter space for toiletries so they were stored on the counter in the kitchenette which proves cumbersome for one or more occupants. My husband found the bed to be too soft for his taste. Also, the code for accessing On Demand movies for each room should be listed on the 'welcome' pages you must complete upon arrival.

I would stay at BCA again as long as the price remains the same, knowing that you get what you pay for.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location of the property
Liked least: The bathroom amenities
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing