“Pretty good”
other travelers have booked this property
Premium Studio - Living Room Galley Style Kitchen
Linens & Towels Provided
Premium Studio Apartment
Well-lit Entryways
Private Outdoor Entrances
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

east coast
“Pretty good”
Reviewed June 27, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed here for my daughters orientation at Georgia State University. It's only about 15 minutes from the campus. I booked the room for $69 a night on Hotwire.

PROS
- decent rate
-Close to the city
-Close to Marta and the Amtrak station
-stores and restaurants within walking distance
-room is clean
-wi-Fi worked relatively well
-free parking
-residential neighborhood
-having the kitchen and fridge helped to say money on having to go out for every meal
-Keycode entry so I didn't have to worry about losing my key

NEUTRAL/CON
- Close to the Amtrak station so you will hear the horns blaring when the trains come in
-I had to put up my own garbage and wash my own dishes before I left. I wondered if the people who used the dishes before me had done a thorough job
- check in form requesting cc info and license picture to be placed in a box outside. Doesn't feel secure to me
-need skirt/dress hangars in closet
-need room darkening shades or curtains
-no elevator. Had to carry heavy luggage upstairs

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Kristine...
Knoxville, Tennessee
“The only place I'll be renting when in Atlanta from now on”
Reviewed June 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I cannot rave about this place enough. Dee was very easy to talk to, very patient with all my questions, and immediately responsive. When I arrived there were very clear instructions about how to proceed and the room was spotless. I am not a very fussy person and I can put up with a lot and the last time I visited I thought the reviews of cheaper places like the Motel 6 and what not were exaggerations. Nope, they're true. But it seems like in Atlanta you either have to suck it up and deal with cheapier and dirtier hotels or you have to pay up for ritzy hotels. This place was the ONLY one I found that was arguably better than a hotel because we could cook (something we both enjoy) AND was affordable. I intend on only staying here whenever I visit Atlanta again. The room was beautiful, the location was ideal, the neighborhood was safe, and it was clean.

Just a note on the showers. We have never seen a fixture where you pull on the underside of the faucet to get the shower to turn on. It's fine, everything worked but it did take us just a few minutes of looking at the shower and messing with the cold and hot water knobs before we figured it out.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness and comfort of the room
Liked least: We were on the bottom floor and we heard a child running on the floor above us so I can see how it could get loud depending on your neighbors. We got lucky though because everyone was quiet.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
tgrhyne
Opelika, Alabama
“Peachtree Perfection in Atlanta.”
Reviewed June 22, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Everything was just as described and pictured for this efficiency / studio- perfect for my nearby 5-day workshop just off of Peachtree. Easy to travel to and from since the nearby interstate could be avoided for my purposes. The two things that could have been better are 1) more lighting in the room - perhaps one more lamp, and 2) a more efficient A/C for the hot southern summer. I would stay here again though for the value and the convenience!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Value and convenient location
Liked least: a/c was not quite adequate for the heat
Traveling group: Solo
Management Response
Jun 23, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to say such kind words about our property. Our team takes great pride in keeping the studios looking like the photos that we have. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay in Atlanta!

Come see us again soon!
Dee
Christa C...
Wichita, Kansas
“Modern, minimalist short-term lodging for the budget-conscious traveler.”
Reviewed May 27, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

On our recent visit to Atlanta, my husband and I, stayed at BCA on 25th St., and apartment complex which is nestled between a business district and a residential area. The location provides easy access to the Interstates for easy navigation around the area. The landscape was beautiful with native foliage and topography. The room was up-to-date with modern furnishings and appliances. Everything was clean including the bedding, bathroom and refrigerator. Overall, my first impression was positive.

The drawbacks were that there was no soap holder in the shower so you either dropped it on the floor or laid it on the ledge at the bottom of the shower. Also, the bathroom sink had no counter space for toiletries so they were stored on the counter in the kitchenette which proves cumbersome for one or more occupants. My husband found the bed to be too soft for his taste. Also, the code for accessing On Demand movies for each room should be listed on the 'welcome' pages you must complete upon arrival.

I would stay at BCA again as long as the price remains the same, knowing that you get what you pay for.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location of the property
Liked least: The bathroom amenities
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
Ashley H
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Home away from home”
Reviewed May 15, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband, myself and our chihuahua visited Atlanta for Emory's graduation in May. We were very please with the accommodations provided. The price was reasonable and the apartment very clean and modern. The apartments are in a nice residential neighborhood and we were able to have nice walks with the dog.

Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Reviewed May 7, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location.
Nancy R
Waco, Texas
“The softest sheets I have ever slept on!”
Reviewed May 3, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I Was in town for a conference, and the accommodationsorry were perfectly suited to our needs. Reasonably convenient to the Congress Center, free parking, beautifully appointed, and we'll equipped. The property more than met my expectations and Dee was great!

Management Response
May 4, 2015
Dear lovely guest,

Thank you very much for the kind words. My boss will be so happy that you loved the sheets. :)

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Hope to see you again soon!
Dee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;