We needed to stay near the Airport for one night following a trip. I'm very loyal to the Intercontinental Group of Hotels (Intercontinenatl, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, etc), and found several options near the airport, but the thing that set this hotel apart was it's adjanciency to shopping and restaurants. This comes in handy when you are without a car.
Upon arrival at the airport, I called the shuttle from the courtesy phone and the shuttle was already waiting. We arrived at the hotel and wow, the lobby is amazing, obviously brand new but also, the interior furnishings are amazing. The front desk associate was very nice and immediately thanked me for being a Priority Club member and gave us an upgrade.
The room was just as georgeous as the lobby. They really invested a lot of money into the fixturing of this hotel right from the granite walls, countertops in the bathroom to the moen faucets. Great room, great bed, great sleep. I really liked the boarding pass printing centre and airport flight info board in the lobby.
I was very impressed and told the front desk associate, Shane (i'm horrible with names) and the manager how great the service is and how beautiful their hotel is.
As for location, there is a walgreens immediately on the property as well as an asian restaurant., and a monster beer/wine/liqour store. Then across the street are many more stores, including a Publix grocery and several restaurants. Location for ammenities can't be beat.
Bottom line is this hotel is not only looks flashy, but lives up to the flash wiith top notch service to match. I've been in Inctercontinentals and Crowne Plazas that can't touch this hotel for service and interior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek