“Would definitely stay here again!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #53 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Maryville, Tennessee
“Would definitely stay here again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed here overnight after an international flight and we were very impressed with everything. Debbie Potts was the receptionist and she helped us get into our room before check in time since we'd been flying for hours. Every staff person we saw greeted us. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was amazing, and the best part for our girls was that it had an indoor pool. We will definitely stay at this hotel again if we are in that area!

Karen

1 Thank Karen P
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
Thank you for this great review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

The staff (Debbie, Tara, Willie, Alicia, Renee), at this Holiday Inn & Suites truly made my stay worthwhile. When it comes to Hotel stays I am anything but cautious because of the amount of traffic traveling through. This hotel exceeded the expecatations of what and how a hotel should treat their guest. When you stay at this Hotel, you will no doubt encounter Debbie, who is bright and sunny even at 6am. when you are still trying to wake-up and she will also do her best to handle any issue that may arise during your stay. During my stay, I felt like the staff really excelled at making me feel welcomed and safe. While, there I randomly stopped at the front desk and spoke with Alicia regarding their Emergency Evac Plan and she stated without hesitation that the Emgergency Evac Book was under the front desk and I could look through it if I wanted to, also I was told were the In-place shelter for emgergencies was located. I think this little tibit says a lot about the training and professionalism of the staff. I felt as though the staff took their job from professional to professional / personal and to me, this is a tremendous plus for any establishment. The hotel was very clean, smoke free with a friendly atmosphere and a "free" shuttle, (I didn't use). Also, their is a shopping district and movie theatre walking distance from the mall without having to venture into the flow of traffic. Even though the breakfast and breakfast staff was great, the only thing that I missed was not having the option for waffles; but besides that, I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a safe and friendly hotel to stay in ATL. The downside is if you like really firm pillows, bring one from home; the pillows are really soft but comfortable. Other than that, "Enjoy your stay" and treat the staff as people because they will definitely treat you as a welcomed individual at their home.

Room Tip: Higher Floors have less overhead traffic and noise along with corner rooms away from the ice and ven...
1 Thank RWM8453
Thank you for the terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie, Tara, Alicia, Renee and Willie for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Dalton, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

I am traveling with business,at the Holiday Inn Express- Camp Creek Atlanta, Ga. I have had a great time here. All the staff here are so nice ( Tara & Willie) have went out of there way to make sure it was a nice stay for me. I just want to say thanks so much. Also, I would recommend to anyone!

1 Thank C_W254
Thank you for this excellent review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Tara and Willie and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

We loved staying here! It was for a business trip and they helped us when our party left us behind. She offered to have the driver go out of his way so that we could be on time for our meeting. It was highly personalized and quality service. Highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank dedaco
Thank you for this terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Selma, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express- Camp Creek, Atlanta Georgia. Super hotel and staff. I I highly recommend this hotel. We enjoyed our stay. it is surrounded by excellent restaurants and shopping areas.

1 Thank Samuel J
Thank you for thisgreat review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I am traveling with business, so appreciate the free wifi, clean room etc, but what I REALLY loved was when I had to send a package, Andre (shuttle driver) dropped me at UPS, came back for me after an airport run (no, he did not forget about me!) then when I left something at UPS--he graciously took me back with a smile! Front Desk has been equally accommodating. The service has been FABULOUS, which is what I appreciate when traveling for work. Great job hiring your team Holiday Inn.

1 Thank Jackie W
Thank you for thisgreat review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Andre and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Bloomington, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

we had made a reservation Friday, June 13th at 10am for Saturday June, 14th. We were travelling from Florida to Indiana with a six month old baby and did not know how the trip would go. This hotel was half way and had reasonable rates and could accommodate five adults. We actually decided to leave Friday night at 8pm and drive through the night to get home. I called the hotel the next morning, Saturday, at 8am to cancel they said I would still be charged because they had a 24 hour cancellation policy. I was calling within 24 hours of making the reservation and within 8 hours of checkin. My husband called back and argued with three different people before they agreed not to charge us.

2 Thank libbyluiu
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear libbyluiu,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property. I am sorry that you had difficulty cancelling your reservation. Rest assured, your comments will be reviewed by our management team and will be used to target opportunity areas to avoid same incident in the future. We hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is and allow us to redeem your faith in our award winning service.

Charisse V