Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Good Nite Inn(East Point)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewslake viewfront deskatlanta airportthe shuttle drivernext morninglate checkindoor poolchecking outenjoyed my staylobby areahousekeeping stafffree shuttlealiciahiewalgreensprinterclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I had an excellent stay. The room was very clean as well as the rest of the hotel in general. Customer service was amazing especially by Debbie. She answered all of my questions and did everything in her power to make sure my stay was as comfortable as possible. I recommend this hotel to anybody flying into Atlanta looking for a place to stay at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeneil F
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Thank you for this terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Nice hotel, clean and nice rooms, good breakfast, good 18:00 snack, nice and friendly staff,(except for this one lady in in the front desk) didn't use the swimming pool but it looked clean.
For business, the location is great, you have everything you need at walking distance. But at night it is not advisable to go out walking, the area does not feel safe.

Room Tip: Far from the elevators and the lobby, with lake view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank HiroshiMex

Thank you for this terrific review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

This location is very nice and were impressed upon arrival on a very rainy, dreary day. Check in went fine but when we opened the door to our room we were immediately hit with a strong chemical odor before we passed through the door. We shut the door and there happened to be a staff member on the floor that had greeted us when we got off the elevator. We found him and he returned to the room with us and agreed that the odor was unacceptable and probably some chemical. So we went back to the front desk and he had already let them know to expect us. My throat and nose was immediately irritated and it took about an hour for it to calm down. I think the room needed to be aired out or something. We were given another room closer to the elevator. In fact, our room backed up to the elevator shaft. We were afraid this would be very disturbing but it wasn't. BUT this room had a lovely view of of the small lake/pond and outdoor patio deck by the lake. Of course we couldn't utilize the deck since it was raining the entire time we were there. This room was comfortable but when we used the bathroom we noticed a semi patched wall beside the tub. Now I really don't know why it was not completed as the rest of the room and bathroom were quite nice but this was an eyesore that should not have been there considering the rest of the hotel that we visited was immaculate. We didn't bother mentioning immediately as we had just had to move from another room and didn't want to change rooms and it didn't affect our stay. We did bring it to the front desk's attention the next day when we checked out and she was very receptive and apologetic. She wondered what she might could do to compensate but could not adjust the bill since we had booked online and it could not be adjusted. I explained that it wasn't necessary but that I felt it should have been completely repaired before they rented the room out as it was unsightly. She apologized more and we left it at that. As mentioned the rest of the hotel that we saw was immaculate. They have an exercise room and indoor pool, neither of which we used but did go look at them. In between the lobby and the breakfast area is a unique and interesting glass waterfall aquarium. The breakfast area is large and was not at all crowded the morning we went. The selections are numerous and everything was delicious. There was someone visible the entire time cleaning and replenishing items. Also, as previously mentioned, there is a large outdoor deck with tables and seating for better weather. The inside area also has two television and one is at the aquarium area which was neat too. This hotel is very convenient to busy street with lots of shopping and restaurants to choose from. It is also convenient to the airport. We would have given them a 5 if it had not been for the two issues we had upon arrival and although they were handled well, we feel they should have been taken care of before rooms were rented. We wouldn't keep this from giving them another try if we are ever in the vicinity again and you should try here too as it is a nice place otherwise.

Room Tip: Room with lake/pond view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LAH28

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I absolutely loved this location!!! My flight had been cancelled from DC back to Gainesville, FL due to weather so I was not in the communication or game playing mood (please understand what I say). Delta would not provide assistance on finding a hotel, so I had to find my own. All of the hotels, close to the airport, were booked. I called IHG central reservations and got this excellent gentleman that was not trying to let my attitude mess up his evening. I forget his name, but he calmed me down, and helped me find this awesome hotel & even called to verify shuttle service still ran at this hour! Did I mention it was pouring rain outside & I had to walk in it to get to the shuttle area???! LOL! It was just not my evening! But once the shuttle came, Mr. Jonathan made everything easier. There was also a Delta Stewardess who was in the shuttle giving his praises of my hotel selection, so it made me feel so much better. I got to ATL about 9pm and did not make it to the hotel until after 11pm. Mr. Jonathan assisted me in the rain, even after I told him I had no cash to offer him for his excellent service. Ms. Chrissy was so helpful in checking me in and Ms. Alicia was awesome in helping me check-out and get back to the airport to get my flight home. Her daughter graduated so we conversed about that until Mr. DeAnthony was ready to take me to the airport. He offered me a bottle of water and chatted with me all the way back to the airport. I'm not fond of the Camp Creek area; I feel it is always crowded, but this place is so nice! The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is awesome! Love the back porch with the lake view, from the dining area, it’s very relaxing. If you come to ATL and need a place to stay around a lot of shopping, dining and still have a rest & relaxing feel, this is your hotel! They know how to turn your frown to a smile! Two Thumbs up!

Room Tip: A view of the lake is gorgeous!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DytraLewis

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Jonathan, Chrissy, Alicia and DeAnthony and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days during the Memorial holiday week and really didn't want to leave! First impressions are everything...from the moment I walked in the hotel lobby, I was greeted with a genuine smile from Chrissy who provided excellent customer service. Check in was easy, no fuss, and I was up to my room in minutes! The room was very clean and the bed was awesome...I slept better than I have in a long time. When I called downstairs for extra pillows that I love to sleep with, again no problem at all...Jonathan brought them up to me so quickly and with a smile! The hotel/room decor was also soothing, relaxing and I particularly appreciated the quietness since I expected it to be a little noisy with the holiday and all the cars I saw in the parking lot. My room was cleaned and restocked nicely each day. Each morning that I arrived to the breakfast area, it was fully and neatly stocked, and the area was very clean. Sadly, my day to check out had finally come, and Marilyn G. checked me out with speed, excellent customer service and with a nice smile, although it was 6:30am since I was on my way to work! Overall, my stay at this property was more than what I expected and all the staff that I encountered were very friendly, engaging and genuinely displayed their appreciation for me choosing to stay there. Thank you!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank sandra m

Thank you for this excellent review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you also for recognizing Chrissy, Jonathan, Marilyn and the rest of our team for taking great care of you. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!