Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #53 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Danville
“Home away from home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

By far the best place to stay. Super clean rooms, super friendly staff, great breakfast. Close to everything you may need while away from home. Always greeted by a smiling face from the hotel staff, very personable. Debbie at the front desk is so nice as is all of the staff. The maid service employees are so friendly too. I've stayed at places where the staff hardly speak to me in passing, and it is always so awkward and uncomfortable, but that is definitely not the case here. I just can't see how some people could've had any problem with the their stay here- reading thru the reviews I find the negative ones hard to believe. I will always choose this hotel for my next trainings in Atl. I'm a country girl from below Macon and being this close to the big city was a little scary, but this area seemed very safe and like I said- everyone was so friendly.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank candicegray0226
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thank you for the terrific review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Thank you also for recognizing Alicia, Debbie at our Front Desk for for herr outstanding service and hospitality. We truly appreciate comments such as yours and I assure you I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

We reserved a room at this hotel as a stop on a long car trip. We just needed a clean, quite room for the night. When checking in, I specifically asked if our room was anywhere near the elevators or the ice machine as we needed uninterrupted rest. We were assured that our room was at the end of a hallway. We took the elevator up, stepped off, and turned directly to our right. There was our room....to get any closer you would have to sleep IN the elevator! Bad vibes!!! Went down and asked for a different room. Got another and headed back to the elevator, which was now filled with teenagers. Sure enough, they got off at the same floor as us and started running up and down the halls. Maybe it was just bad timing that we needed to stay here the same night that the group was there, but we were quite sure that a good night's sleep was not going to happen here. We went back down, cancelled our reservation, and hit the road in search of a better place. Our experience may not have been typical, but we had to trust our gut and go somewhere else for the night. By the way, it worked out perfectly for us...we found a place that was cheaper, very clean, and very quiet.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank eatbread
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
I am sorry but it is unfair of you to "assume" you would have been disturbed by the elevator (not one of our 600 reviews has ever complained of this), and unfair to assume the kids you saw would be a problem. We are sorry that you chose not to stay with us - you would have enjoyed your stay and my team would have taken great care of you,. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future if in the area. Thank you.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

When i visited this hotel in March i was very impressed. As soon as I walked into the door I was greeted with a smile. The staff was very friendly an professional. My suite was clean which made me. I enjoyed my stay here an i plan on returning soon.!!!!!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Charo W
Wonderful! We greatly appreciate this review and you sharing your experience on the IHG website! And thank you for promising to return again soon! I promise I will share your review with our team. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Very good hotel, close to airport. Service was excellent and the rooms a generous size, clean, and modern. Price very reasonable. Full credit to 'Alicia' on the front desk. A very professional and friendly employee that any hotel around the world should be grateful to call an employee.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Matt W
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on TripAdvisor! Thank you also for recognizing Alicia at the Front Desk for taking great care of you. We apprteciate your comments and your choosing our hotel. Please hurry back soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

room was very clean service was awesome breakfast was fantastic,ms.debbie and rest of staff was the best in atl.thanks for everything and for being so promp when I needed to stay one more night

ms.j.donaldson

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank josie d
Wonderful! Thank so much for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! I will share your comments with my team, and be sure to recognize Debbie in particular for taking such great care of you. Recognition such as yours means a lot and is greatly appreciated. Please hurry back again soon!
Markham, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at hotel for one night, free shuttle from and to airport. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Room was very clean and spacious, had a suite with king bed for the price of junior room since a junior room was not available. Hotel is fairly new with modern amenities, free wifi and very nice complimentary breakfast. Lots of shopping and restaurants in the area, including a huge liquor store near the hotel that everyone raves about.

Stayed April 2014
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate this and I will share this with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!
Okinawa, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

I wanted to give special thanks to Mrs. Marilyn G. for her outstanding service. She made me and my family feel welcome when we arrived with her up beat and very caring personality. This was absolutely the best hotel I've been to, I will definitely stay again when I come to Georgia.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Thank you also for recognizing Marilyn at the Front Desk for taking great care of you. We truly appreciate this and I will share this with them. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!