I was so very satisfied with my two day stay at this hotel. The staff greeted me every single time I came or went. Debbie at check out was not only professional but friendly and personable. I would like to especially comment on Gloria and Lynette in the eating area. I have never stayed anywhere where the staff in the eating area was so accommodating. Everything was kept filled with food and drink, even the eggs, even for person who came down five minutes before they were to close up. They were so helpful and always asked if anything else was needed. The Holiday Inn should be very pleased and proud of the staff at this hotel and perhaps could use them to train staff at some of their other locations in Atlanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek