Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #76 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed October 30, 2013

In my humble opinion, Holiday Inn used to be a so-so hotel. Average, nothing really special. Not so with this one! Really contemporary, nice and wonderful service. Front desk was very helpful even offering to shuttle us out for dinner or shopping.

My only negative comment would be there lack of a reception area. They offer a "welcome reception" only on Mon-Thur. Since we were only there one night and it was Friday we missed out. We have always have a hot drink and a cookie waiting every place we've stayed but we could not get anything. The coffee pots in the reception area were left over dreggs an it was quite messy around the area. We could have coffee in our room but since there was a nice deck off the lobby it would have been nice to have it there.

2  Thank teapartygirl
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review and comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for your constructive comments and suggestions regarding expanding our offering of our complimentary Manager's Welcome Reception which is currently available Tuesday through Thursdays, our free Otis Spunkmeyer cookies (currently Monday through Thursday), and your comments regarding the breakfast area. I promise we will review and discuss these items for possible revision, and will address your breakfast area concerns as this is not the experience we want any guest to have, nor is it typical as is evidenced by our other reviews. Thank you for your comments, and please return again soon!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Spent one night here in order to leave our car for a ten day trip out West. Their Park and Fly arrangement was very cost effective, and the shuttle service reasonably convenient. The shuttles run about every :30 minutes to the Airport, but you do have to call after you've arrived and picked up your bags. The wait for the van to arrive to pick you up is about :20 minutes, but our driver, JD, was friendly and attentive to our needs, and handled our baggage with ease. Great guy, and a good example of team at this H.I. Express.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Wonderful! And thank so much for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! I am pleased that your experience with our Park & Fly package was so positive, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you also for recognizing JD of our shuttle staff, our newest employee, for taking such great care of you! I will share your comments with our entire team, and be sure to recognize JD. Recognition such as yours means a lot and is greatly appreciated. Please return again soon!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were very, very pleasantly surprised. First time stay at a Holiday Inn Express. Everyone from front desk to housekeeping wanted to make sure everything was as we wanted. Thanks to Ana for helping with our luggage and bringing all of the requested towels to our room. Appreciated helpful directions to restaurants, the room was spacious and clean.

I would definitely go back again and recommend to family & friends!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 714LJ62

Fantastic! Thank you for trying Holiday Inn Express - we hope we have made a new life long friend! We are very fortunate to have a wondersful team who truly enjoy what they do and love taking care of our guests! Thank you also for recognizing Ana, our Executive Housekeeper, for taking such great care of you. I will share your comments with our team, and recognize Ana in particular. Recognition such as yours means a lot and is greatly appreciated. Please hurry back!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I love this hotel and plan to stay there again. The rooms were great and everything was nice, clean, and comfortable. The hotel is also very convenient (once you get through the camp creek traffic if you're driving) and within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, a grocery store, cleaners, etc.

There is free parking, a continental breakfast, airport shuttle and everything you need for a short stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. We have a great location here and an outstanding team that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The property is beautiful & looks brand new! The room was extremely clean and spacious. In addition, courtesy shuttle was an added bonus for visiting local retailers and restaurants. The only thing that was of minor concern was the vent climate control system in the room - I wish I had the ability to close the vent/angle in a different direction. I'd definitely stay at the property again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the terrific review and for sharing it on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel is one of Atlanta's best kept secrets. This location is nestled in between various restaurants and speciality shops. All of your needs can be met in one location. Everything at this location is brand new, the rooms are very spacious and clean. Also, a hot breakfast and free wifi service is provided. The staff made me feel like I was at home. They made sure I had everything I needed to ensure my stay was enjoyable. In the future, The next time I visit Atlanta, I will make sure I stay at this location. The hotel staff is extremely pleasant and very accommodating. During my stay the staff gave me with some courtesy calls to make sure I had everything I need. Special thank to the hotel staff and Mrs. Debbie!!

Room Tip: Any room that you choose you are going to be satisfied.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

The highest compliment we can be paid is your promise to return - THANK YOU! We greatly appreciate this review and you sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! Thank you so much for recognizing Debbie and the rest of our team for taking such great care of you. Recognition such as yours means a great deal and is greatly appreciated by our team members. I promise I will share it with all. Thank you for staying with us and please return again soon!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

True stellar service I have stayed here at the Holiday Inn Express on Camp Creek Parkway for a few times and I can always say that the service that I have received here has been impeccable Mrs. Debbie and the rest of the staff has been truly hospitable.my stay here has always been very restful very clean hotel and the staff I can always say is friendly I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the Atlanta area.I'm a contractor for the US government and I will definitely highly recommend this to my company and other companies out there as well that are looking for a clean face friendly and very well zone area.I would like to say thank you for everything that you guys do for me to make my stay a very pleasant one I will definitely be utilizing this hotel alone throughout my travels.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

THANK YOU! - The highest compliment we can be paid is your promise to return! We greatly appreciate this review and you sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for recognizing Debbie and the rest of our team for taking such great care of you. Recognition such as yours means a great deal and is greatly appreciated by our team members. I promise I will share it with all. Thank you for staying with us and please return again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Courtyard Atlanta Airport West
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range: $119 - $183 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta