Spent one night here in order to leave our car for a ten day trip out West. Their Park and Fly arrangement was very cost effective, and the shuttle service reasonably convenient. The shuttles run about every :30 minutes to the Airport, but you do have to call after you've arrived and picked up your bags. The wait for the van to arrive to pick you up is about :20 minutes, but our driver, JD, was friendly and attentive to our needs, and handled our baggage with ease. Great guy, and a good example of team at this H.I. Express.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, IHG, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek