“A Great Hotel Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #50 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Dallas, Texas
“A Great Hotel Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

My recent stay at this hotel was a wonderful experience. The rooms are extremely comfortable. The rest of the facility is immaculate.

You will find the Staff to be very Customer Service oriented. When I called for the airport shuttle, I spoke with April at the Front Desk. She dispatched the shuttle and had all my information ready as I walked though the door. Check- In took about 30 seconds.

As for my room, it was kept spotless by Kenia, a member of the Housekeeping Staff. I left her a gratuity and she wrote me a brief "thank you" note. When was the last time that happened?

April and Kenia certainly know how to deliver excellent Customer Service.

I'm looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on TripAdvisor! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for recognizing April at the Front Desk and Kenia in Housekeping. They will be thrilled to see your comments and I promise I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
Demopolis, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

great place for overnight (park, stay, ride) before early trip out of ATL. Staff was attentive, breakfast efficiently handled. bedding of mediocre quality. close by places to eat. overall good price for overnight and park and ride. However, a new shuttle driver for pickup was not a good experience. First, we called for pickup 8:49 left cell number and name, evidently they picked up another group thinking we were who called. After waiting 30 minutes called again, instead of just making it happen, long excuse of why they missed us. anyway after almost hour arrived to pick us up our car for return. It was almost 10pm before arriving back at hotel. Not a good experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Alabamago
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. That is the first time our bedding has ever cvalled mediocre as we recieve rave reviews about our pillowtop beds, but we will find out what room you were in and address any shortcomings inmmediately. I am sorry to hear that your shuttle experience from the airport was not satisfactory and assure you this will be revierwed with our team and addressed. This is certainly ot the experience we want our guests to have. Thank you for staying with us, thank you for your constructive feedback, and please hurry back soon!
St-Andre-d'Argenteuil, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

After three weeks driving from north to South through the Shenandoah and the Blue Ridge Parkway we finished our trip in Atlanta before flying back to Montréal. We were amazed by the quality of the hotel and the always helping staff (Alicia ,Ronney). The shuttle (driver Anthony) is a great service either to go to the airport or to a local restaurant. Many thanks.

Room Tip: Do not get the room beside the elevator (a little bit of noise)
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Wonderful! We greatly appreciate this review and you sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! Thank you so much for recognizing Alicia, Ronney DeAnthony, Recognition such as yours means a great deal and is greatly appreciated by our team members. I promise I will share it with all. Thank you for staying with us and please return again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

In my last review I forgot to mention Luther who drives the shuttle is great. He is personable & was very informative about places to go around the hotel even taking time to show us a couple of different eating places. The hotel also services a great hot & cold breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank NewlywedMara
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on TripAdvisor! Thank you also for recognizing Luther. I know he will be thrilled to see your comments and I promise I will share them with our entire team.Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to your return.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I held my wedding & reception at the hotel on September 14, 2013. My husband and guest stayed at the hotel from Thursday to Monday, I'm which the experience was great. The rooms are clean, the staff are helpful, & it's in a location surrounding many eateries, shopping centers, banks, nails shops & most importantly the airport, which the hotel has shuttle service to & from the airport as well as local shopping areas around the hotel. Debbie & April are very helpful & I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank NewlywedMara
Thank you for allowing us to play a small part in your very special occassion. Congratuations on your wedding! And thank your this very nice review on the TripAdvisor website. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and April for their service and hospitality. Comments such as this mean a great deal to us and I promise I will share this with Marilyn and our team. Please hurry back soon!
Macon, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have stayed here Monday to Friday for three weeks. The location was easy to reach. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Although in a busy area, if you get a room on the back side, you have the view of a beautiful lake. There is a large deck overlooking the lake for all to enjoy. They have the most customer service oriented staff I have come across in some time. There managers should be very proud. Debbie, April and Ms. Gloria were exceptional.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the back side of the hotel
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Donna A
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on TripAdvisor! Thank you also for recognizing Debbie, April and Gloria for their service. I promise I will share your comments with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon - we will save one of those great lakeside rooms for you!
Niles, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Just got back from my trip and raved to my friends about my stay at this hotel. Everything was just perfect. Location, amenities, and quality of this property makes it my choice when I visit the area. Debbie went above and beyond to make my stay great! I'll definitely be back again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jeremy K
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate this and I will share this with Debbie at the Front Desk and our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!