“Great hotel near Atlanta Airport”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #79 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We spent one night here prior to an early morning flight. The hotel is almost new. Our kingsize room was spacious, comfortable, and tastefully furnished. The staff was friendly and helpful. There is a large deck overlooking a small lake that offers a lovely spot to relax outdoors. Breakfast items were typical HIE fare. Food was replenished regularly and the dining area is spacious. This is one of the best HIE hotels that we have experienced. There is a very nice shopping and restaurant area nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingfoolGeorgia
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you for staying with us, and thank your this very nice review on the TripAdvisor website. Comments such as this mean a great deal to us and I promise I will share this with our team. Please hurry back soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel with very nice people and beautiful rooms, the view from the rooms to the river is unique and the malls around it make a simple night waiting for a plane departure a very friendly waiting time beds are incredible comfortable and very close to the airport, almost excellent because it needs a dinning room, you can have a very simple breakfast included in the rate but that's it; some times is very nice to have a nice place for dinner in the hotel instead of having to go out in the minibus of the hotel but it helps to visit the area, the prices are perfect.

Room Tip: Any one is nice
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Fernando L

Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Instead of 1 dining room we offer almost 50 different eateries and lounges withing 1 mile in Camp Creek Marketplace AND complimetary shuttle service 24 hours per day to enjoy them. If Holiday Inn Expresses were allowed to have a dining room we might have one, but we feel we have an even better alternative. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We just stayed here for 3 nights,8/30-9/2, 2013 to see the NASCAR races. This place is in really new condition. The rooms are big and clean. The free breakfast is more than enough, with eggs, bacon or sausage, bagels, muffins, cereal, pancake machine, lots of seating and tv's, with a view of the lake in the back of the hotel. The location is near the airport, has plenty of stores, shops, and restaurants nearby, from across the street to within a mile. There is a 24 hour Walgreen's right next door, which came in really handy, when my wife had an allergic reaction late at night. A huge liquor store also borders the hotel property on the other side for those who chose. All in all, a really great place to stay. Debbie at the desk is very helpful.

Room Tip: Although this is close to the airport, we never heard any planes.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Thomas D

Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Thank you also for recognizing Debbie at the Front Desk for taking great care of you. Yes, we are fortunate to have a great location with dozens of guest conveniences right here in our Camp Creek Marketplace. We truly appreciate your comments and I will share this with them. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My family moved to Atlanta the end of August 2013. We ran into a few challenges. Our stay at Holiday Inn made the transition much easier. The staff was very helpful, nice and sensitive to our needs. It was a very busy weekend with a family reunion and other events but we were not ignored and were able to rest and take care of what we needed to do to move into our new apartment. It is also in an excellent location - close to the airport - the airport shuttle took me to the airport at 3:30 am to catch a 5:00 am flight. It is located near a shopping area. I highly recommend this Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek. Shout out to Debbie, April and Tara.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wanda L

Terrific! Thank so much for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website. We are delighted that we were able to help make your relocation to Atlanta a pleaseant experience. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie, April and Tara by name for taking such great care of you and your family. I will share your comments with my team, and be sure to recognize these individuals for their outstanding performance. Recognition such as yours means a lot and is greatly appreciated. Please hurry back again soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

A good night's sleep is what I was seeking when I checked into this Holiday Inn Express location. It was late and I was so tired. April, the night clerk was so helpful. She checked me in immediately and signed me up for the IHG rewards program. I initially booked for 2 nights, but I stayed 4 nights instead. The staff were all very nice and helpful. This was such a good place to stay and the location is ideal with lots of stores, restaurants, and other things to do, as well as being close to the airport and a major highways. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone. Oh....by the way I not only got a good night's sleep, I got 4:)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank gapchnokc

Wow, what a greeat compliment... Thank you so much for this terrific review! Reviews like this mean a great deal to us. Thank you recognizing our entire team for their service, and for naming April in particular for taking such great care of you. Thank you for extending your stay with us from 2 nights to 4 nights and for promising to come back again! I promise I will share your comments with our entire team. Please hurry back!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

You can not ask for a better staff then this property! As a former hotel owner, I am a hard customer. This is my second visit and I am just as pleased. The fact that they are able to keep such good employee says so much. We were so happy to see Tara at the front desk along with Alicia and then we ran into Matt, who was our shuttle driver last year. This is almost like home. We will be back in one week after a trip to Mexico. It is wonderful to know that we will have such a great place to spend another night before we get back to work. This hotel and it's staff make you feel like your are still on vacation! We tell all of our friends to stay here when in Atlanta.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the lake.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Millie M

Wonderful! Thank so much for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website. We are honored to be able to earn your respect and appreciation as a fellow hotelier, Thank you for returning to stay with us again, and for recognizing Tara, Alicia and Matt who work so hard to serve and please our customers, Recognition such as yours means a great deal and is greatly appreciated. Please hurry back again soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

It is always difficult being away from home, but staying at the holiday inn express makes it so much easier and affordable.
the staff is always friendly, with a special thanks to Debbie potts who greeted me with a smile and was extremely helpful from the moment I walked in the door and throughout my stay with you.
The hotel was spotless & up-to-date. My room was comfortable. There was ample space & it was clean with plenty of toiletries.
thanks again

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ron c

Thank you for the great review and for posting it on TripAdvisor! Thank you also for recognizing Debbie at our Front Desk. What a terrific survey. Debbie will be thrilled to see your comments and I promise I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Courtyard Atlanta Airport West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range: $107 - $190 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta