A good night's sleep is what I was seeking when I checked into this Holiday Inn Express location. It was late and I was so tired. April, the night clerk was so helpful. She checked me in immediately and signed me up for the IHG rewards program. I initially booked for 2 nights, but I stayed 4 nights instead. The staff were all very nice and helpful. This was such a good place to stay and the location is ideal with lots of stores, restaurants, and other things to do, as well as being close to the airport and a major highways. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone. Oh....by the way I not only got a good night's sleep, I got 4:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, IHG and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek