Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #26 of 177 Hotels in Atlanta
newtownards,Northern Ireland
“Good choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I needed to stay at an airport hotel for a flight back to the uk the next day and chose this hotel on the strenght of the positive reviews on tripadvisor and were so glad we did so.
The room we were in was quiet, comfortable and clean and had an added bonus of overlooking a small lake.
The staff that we met were all very pleasant and professional from the front desk to the breakfast attendant and the shuttle driver.
The breakfast we enjoyed ( choice of cereal , breads , pancake maker and some hot food items)and the eating area was pleasant and spacious.
There is a fitness centre and pool in the hotel but we didn't use any of these facilities.
I have stayed at a Holiday inn express on one other occasion and thought it just ok but if all were as good as this hotel I would certainly try a few more. The price was fantastic and thought it excellent value for money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Wonderful! What a great review! Thank so much for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much! Recognition such as yours means a lot and is greatly appreciated. Please hurry back again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have stayed at the Camp Creek Holiday Inn Express on numerous occasions while on business in Atlanta. This hotel overlooks a small lake and is convenient to a large number of restaurants and retail outlets, but the hotel staff and especially Tara, is what sets this hotel apart. Tara and the entire staff are always friendly, professional and go out of their way to make certain that our stay is a pleasant one. I highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a nice hotel in the Atlanta Airport area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for this terrific review and for sharingit on TripAdvisor. A return visit is the highest compliment we can be paid, and we appreciate you returning to stay with us again. Thank you also for recognizing Tara at the Front Desk for her service to you. I will share your comments with our entire team, and will be sure Tara sees the very nice comment about her. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very comfortable rooms and an excellent front desk help, friendly and courteous, pure southern charm. The entire hotel was very clean, well lit and nicely furnished. I travel through Atlanta a couple of times a year and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bigschef
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and the kind comments about our hotel and team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our customers and take tremendous pride in our hotel and the jobs they do. Feedback such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Apopka, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed at the Camp Creek Holiday Inn Express during a very stressful time in my life. When I arrive I was treated like they were just waiting for me. The front desk stuff was very accommodating to my needs and very compassionate. When I got to the room it was cool and very clean with a home feeling. When I finally settled down to sleep I don't remember anything until the morning. :) Great Stay! I also would like to thank M’s Debbie Potts for being so kind to make sure my stay was good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Michelle T
What a wonderful compliment. Thank you for sharing this. I am so happy that Debbie and our team was able to assist you and make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Vidalia, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have stayed twice at this hotel and both times have been good experiences. The room overlooked a lake which was a very peaceful setting, and was clean and comfortably furnished. The best part of each stay has been the helpful and friendly staff. I had car problems during my first trip and the staff went out of their way to help me find a nearby repair garage. As a woman traveling alone, that meant a lot to have them help me even though it was not part of their job. They are very caring people here and that is why this is now my GO TO hotel when I am in Atlanta.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for this terrific review and for sharing this with us. A return visit is the highest compliment we can be paid, and we appreciate being your "Go To" hotel. I will share your comments with our entire team. We look forward to seeing you again many times in the future!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I experienced the all to common weather delay (thunderstorms) while connecting through Atlanta in August and had to stay the night. I chose a Holiday Inn for the overnight delay because they are usually reliable at a reasonable price. There are several Holiday Inns near the Atlanta airport and I was fortunate enough to pick their Airport West - Camp Creek hotel. I was not aware their were so many different Holiday Inns in the area until I went outside to the hotel shuttle pick-up point - wow what chaos with so many people stranded and trying to get rides to various hotels. Unlike most of the other shuttle drivers, the HI West shuttle driver (Cosby) was very personable and tried to help people figure out which Holiday Inn they needed to go to as each Inn has it's own shuttle. He was fantastic and a godsend after the long flight and delays I had experienced that day. When arriving at the hotel I was greeted by Marilyn at the front desk, she was friendly and helpful and provided me with a toothbrush as my toiletries were in my baggage still on the plane. In addition the next day on my early (5am) ride back to the airport the new shuttle driver (Frank) was friendly and helpful too! What a great experience,..I am glad I picked Holiday Inn Airport West - Camp Creek...fresh & clean, friendly & helpful.

Room Tip: Tip when using the Atlanta Airport hotel phones note that there are several Holiday Inns on the phon...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for this terrific review and for sharingit on the TripAdvisor website. We are delighted that we were able to help turn your unexpectedly flight delay into a pleasant surprise and experience for you. I promise I will share your comments with our entire team, and that I will recognize Cosby and Marilyn in particular for taking such great care of you. Please hurry back!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I had a great drivers to and from the airport. Frank and Cosby. The lady at the front desk was so helpful and nice! Her name was Marilyn G. She was from San Diego which was one of the places I was going to in California. I will definitely stay at this location again soon!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Jessicabrister
Wonderful! And thank so much for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! Thank you so much for recognizing Frank, Cosby and Marilyn - they love to please our guests! I will share your comments with our entire team, and be sure to recognize them for their efforts. Recognition such as yours means a great deal and is greatly appreciated. Please return again soon!