Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #70 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“MS. MARILYN GONZALES”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Well first of all i'd like to thank the staff for being as kind and friendly as they were during our stay. most importantly id like to thank ms marilyn gonzales for clearing up our problem something that started out horrible ended up good in the end. thanks to her efforts the issue was soon resolved. it was the fault of customer service the agent was horrible, "agent christina" and she botched our rsvp not once but twice. i arrived in the middle of the night after an 8 hour drive id been working out of town and my cousin "ryan johnson" of san antonio tx offered me to use his priority club rewards points so my wife and i could enjjoy each other company prior to us going home and dealing with kids etc... so to sum it all up from the mistake of customer service ms. marilyn gonzales was a comfort for being comfortable during our stay....thanks!

Room Tip: up to the traveler
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review and for posting it on TripAdvisor! And thank you for recognizing Marilyn at our Front Desk for taking such great care of you and your family! We truly appreciate comments such as yours and I assure you I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
East Point, Georgia
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've visited many a hotel from all varieties and I must say that this experience was among the best. The entire staff was extremely helpful and courteous....Particularly, Marilyn whom was always there for my family with a kind smile no matter our tedious request. Additionally, the grounds are properly manicured which accents the contemporary decor and the food was quite appetizing!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Thank you also for recognizing Marilyn at our Front Desk for her outstanding service and hospitality. We truly appreciate comments such as yours and I assure you I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
dolphin110173
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This place was so nice the room was so clean the check in was so quick. The room had a microwave and refrigerator which was convienant and I booked a King/Jucuzzi room and it was wonderful. The bathroom was very spacious and the air worked very well in my room. I had a view of the water behind the hotel and watched people ski which was nice. I would most definatly recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the terrific review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate comments such as yours and I assure you I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Debbie /Marilyn made my stay at the Hotel a real joy with all the help and kindness they showed.
It was my first time in Atlanta. I want to thank both ladies for making my stay pleasant. The room
was clean and the maid service was professional . The overall lobby decor is modern and beautiful.

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious and the staff is excellent.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. And thank you for recognizing Marilyn and Debbie at the Front Desk who work so hard to please our guests. Recognition such as this means a great deal to all of us and I assure you I will share this with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!
Miami, Florida
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I read about this hotel on TripAdvisor and chose it based on the reviews. We came to Atlanta to put our child on a plane to go to camp. The drive was three hours from our house, and he had an early flight, so we chose to come the evening before and spend the night. When we arrived, the lady working at the reception desk (I think her name was Alicia) was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was clean with comfortable beds, both soft and firm pillows, and a good-sized bathroom. When we got to our room, it was rather hot. We couldn't get the thermostat to work, so we called the desk. Within minutes, Luther came to our aid. He discovered that the surge protector on the plug had been tripped and there was no problem with the unit. We quickly had a cool, comfortable room.

We departed for the airport around 6:00 a.m. There was a good breakfast set out when we came downstairs: bacon, eggs, gravy, biscuits, cinnamon rolls, etc., were available on the warm food bar, along with fruit and other cold options.

The airport shuttle was prompt. We requested our ride the night before so that we would be sure to have a seat at the time we needed. After our child's plane left, we called the shuttle to retrieve us from the airport. Within 10 minutes or so, DeAnthony picked us up. He was very professional and friendly, and we enjoyed talking with him on our way back to the hotel. We were the only two people on the shuttle, so the shuttle came just to pick us up. As out-of-towners, we liked not having to drive to the airport. We were back at our hotel room in time to pack our belongings and check out in time for the 11:00 check-out time. If we had been running late, we were offered a late check-out (possibly because I'm a Rewards member).

Debbie was very helpful getting our shuttle to us and with the check-out process.

There's a shopping area nearby, so we were able to get a couple of items that we needed for the trip (like a combination lock for a camp locker) at the nearby Target. We ate dinner at T.G.I. Friday's, which was also nearby. There's a Publix very close to the hotel, and there are a number of restaurants, too.

This hotel's pros include friendly, efficient staff; free shuttle; free breakfast, location (close to shops, a number of chain restaurants, and the airport); a gorgeous deck that overlooks a lake; an indoor pool (only 4 feet deep, though); refrigerator; free WiFi; iron; blow dryer; and even a safe big enough to store most laptops.

The only con that I can think of is the occasional sound of a plane, but the hotel is near the airport. It certainly wasn't noticeable enough to disturb our sleep.

The employees at this hotel are to be commended. I hope that I got their names right. They are truly an asset, and we will return to this location the next time we need to stay near the airport.

I wish we would have had time to enjoy the patio! Maybe next time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the lake if you'd like a nice view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank KitKat34438
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Alicia, Luther, and DeAnthony who work so hard to please our guests. We are lighted that you enjoyed your stay and our location in Camp Creek Marketplace. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team and I promise I will share them with all. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn Exprss for 1 night during my niece's graduation. My room was ready way before check-in time, the receptionist was extremely professional and nice. The lobby decor is modern and beautiful. My room was at the end of the hall, very clean and comfortable, fridge, microwave and complimentary wifi were a definite plus. This property is conveniently located in walking distance to several shops and eateries. So happy to have Walgreens a quick walk away. The complimentary shuttle service is a major plus. I had an early flight and they were ready for me right on-time, the young lady preparing breakfast offered me coffee, a quick bite and a USA Today before my departure. I had a wonderful stay and highly recommend this Holiday Inn Express and will definitely return. Thank you for your southern hospitality.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for your terrific review and for posting it on the TripAdvisor website. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our convenient shopping complex location, and our complimentary services such as our shopping shuttle, airport shuttle, Wi-Fi and breakfast. We appreciate your staying with us and hope you will return again soon!
Birmingham,Alabama
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I want to thank Debbie for making my stay and another amazing review. I booked a Jacuzzi/whirlpool suite this time around and it was lovely. Hotel was still nice even after having stayed a while ago. This was my first trip after being deployed to Afghanistan and I enjoyed it thanks to this hotel. Great breakfast and Great customer service.

Only place to stay in Atlanta even if you don't have a flight, but if you do there is a kiosk in the lobby listing the flights for the airport.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie at the Front Desk who works so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Property: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta