Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Good Nite Inn(East Point)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskatlanta airportshuttle drivernext morninglate checkindoor poolchecking outenjoyed my staylobby areahousekeeping stafffree shuttlealiciahiewalgreensprinterclerk
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I travel frequently for work, and I stayed in this hotel when visiting the Atlanta area. The facility is beautiful, the staff friendly, the bed comfortable, and the complementary breakfast was above average. The evening Manager's Reception was an added bonus. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be able to return often. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The property is very clean, well maintained (inside and out) and staffed with wonderful people. The women at the front desk (Tara, Linda and Debbie) were very helpful. The breakfast area staff was also very helpful. This property is near restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Tara, Linda and Debbie at the Front Desk who work so hard to please our guests. Recognition such as this means a great deal and I promise I will share this with them and the rest of our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We made Atlanta our spring break location with the family. Location/location/Location everything you need within walking distance or with the car.Easy access all the freeways. Checking in was a breeze with the help of Debbie.It was nice to see someone with a smiling face as you enter the hotel and not just hi here's your room key...... she made you feel at home .
Try the cookies by front desk there delicious.

Thank you again !!!!

Room Tip: Room 317 is very nice and centralized.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie at the Front Desk who works so hard to please our guests. Recognition such as this means a great deal and I promise I will share this with Debbie and the rest of our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This was my husband and I first time staying at this hotel. Ms. Linda at the front desk was excellent. She was very professional and made us feel comfortable before we even made it to our room. She answered all of our questions and concerns. She was very knowledgable and polite. We would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. The hotel is very nice and well maintained and having a representative like Ms. Linda is truly an asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk who works so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed this hotel. It was easy to catch the airport shuttle, check-in and it's a lovely place! The front desk clerk impressed me before she even checked us in. The customer on the telephone must have been hard of hearing. She very patiently kept respelling something for him. Once the clerk moved on to the airline employee ahead of us, she addressed him as "captain" at least twice during his check-in process.

As my husband and I approached our room on the second floor, two housekeepers walked past us. They both said "hello" and one added, "Enjoy your stay!"

Our room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom smelled clean and looked the same. The carpet in our room was without stains or grime. The hotel was well cared for.

I could not believe the awesome free breakfast. What a selection! Hot cinnamon rolls. Pancakes. Bacon. Eggs. Sausage gravy and biscuits. An of course, bagels, cereal, coffee and juice.

Could we hear airplanes? Of course. The hotel is close to the airport! The airplanes did not keep me awake. We got a great night's sleep before flying out of Atlanta in the morning. The rate was more than $50 less than what I was expecting. Please don't raise the rates!

Upon check out, the front desk clerk asked if we were satisfied with our stay and whether or not we would stay there again. Obviously, this hotel cares about their customer satisfaction. Those are the places that will keep my business.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Positive recognition such as this means a great deal to all of our team members, and I promise I will share your comments with our staff! Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!