“Ms. Linda the check-in clerk was excellent. (Great customer service)”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #77 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This was my husband and I first time staying at this hotel. Ms. Linda at the front desk was excellent. She was very professional and made us feel comfortable before we even made it to our room. She answered all of our questions and concerns. She was very knowledgable and polite. We would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. The hotel is very nice and well maintained and having a representative like Ms. Linda is truly an asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk who works so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed this hotel. It was easy to catch the airport shuttle, check-in and it's a lovely place! The front desk clerk impressed me before she even checked us in. The customer on the telephone must have been hard of hearing. She very patiently kept respelling something for him. Once the clerk moved on to the airline employee ahead of us, she addressed him as "captain" at least twice during his check-in process.

As my husband and I approached our room on the second floor, two housekeepers walked past us. They both said "hello" and one added, "Enjoy your stay!"

Our room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom smelled clean and looked the same. The carpet in our room was without stains or grime. The hotel was well cared for.

I could not believe the awesome free breakfast. What a selection! Hot cinnamon rolls. Pancakes. Bacon. Eggs. Sausage gravy and biscuits. An of course, bagels, cereal, coffee and juice.

Could we hear airplanes? Of course. The hotel is close to the airport! The airplanes did not keep me awake. We got a great night's sleep before flying out of Atlanta in the morning. The rate was more than $50 less than what I was expecting. Please don't raise the rates!

Upon check out, the front desk clerk asked if we were satisfied with our stay and whether or not we would stay there again. Obviously, this hotel cares about their customer satisfaction. Those are the places that will keep my business.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Positive recognition such as this means a great deal to all of our team members, and I promise I will share your comments with our staff! Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have stayed here several times and each time it never disappoints!! Debbie and Linda are excellent and the rooms and hotel are always immaculate and clean. The hotel is also very close to tons of restaurants, shops and movie theater!! I will always stay here when in Atlanta.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you so much for the OUTSTANDING review on the TripAdvisor website. Our second greatest asset (our staff is mour first) is our convenient airport location, with the mile long Camp Creek Marketplace shopping complex at our front door and the beautiful lake and water-skiing at our back door. We are glad that you discovered us and that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and Linda at the Front Desk and our team. They work hard to please our guests and I will share your comments with all. Please hurry back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is a good hotel. It's new, and the rooms have been well thought through. The bed is comfortable, the shower is ok (could have a bit more power - but it's fine)

There are, however, two things - one stupidly annoying, and one which is enough to make me think before staying here again.

The first is that the address which is on the reservation confirmation was incorrect. I'm not from Atlanta, so when i put that address into my GPS after an eight hour flight, I kind of expect it to be correct. I ended up in a dark, poorly lit industrial estate at about 11pm. Not good. Made worse by being told by the (otherwise very nice) man at the hotel that this was a known problem... well fix it then!!

The second is more of an issue in an airport hotel. The rooms have very poor sound insulation - which means I heard my neighbour's TV set late into the night; I heard their alarm go off at 3am; I heard them debate about whether to snooze or not (they did); then I heard them slam the door to their room twenty minutes later. I also heard everyone else on my floor who had an early flight slam their doors! Bizarrely, the bathrooms have good sound insulation. Need to do something about the rest of the walls though.

Other than that - great hotel, lovely staff, good free breakfast.

Room Tip: Take ear plugs...
1  Thank Jjaneymo

Thank you so much for your TripAdvisor review . We are happy that overall you enjoyed your stay. to address your issues: Our address is correct on all confirmations and printed and internet resources. We are a failry new hotel, street and address, so the problem is with some of the GPS's and GPS providors not outdating their system information. We have done all we can to address this issue. ir systems. As for noise issues: we are located a full 5 miles form the airport so airport noise is minimal, though is occassionally heard; and noise from other rooms is not a common issue or concern, but I do apologize that you were disturbed by the guests in the adjoing room to yours. In the future please feel free to contact the front desk immediately when that occurs and we will be happy to addresss the matter for you. Thank you for staying with us, and we nope that you will return again soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Just spent two nights at the holiday inn express camp creek near the Atlanta airport for a pastors retreat. The room wasn't ready when we arrived and Linda accommodated with an upgrade. The bed was so comfortable, I slept better than I have in a long time. She gave me the wifi code without having to be asked. I think that's a first! The included breakfast was simply scrumptious. I'm a fan of biscuits and gravy with my eggs. The room they gave us for our meetings was very nice though there was some kind of hum cycling on and off that was a little annoying. The location is great, with several shops and restaurants within easy walking distance. The shuttle service is excellent, in fact Joseph, the gent who picked me up affirmed that he would gladly take me to any of the local restaurants and bring me back! My flight out wasn't until later in the afternoon and Linda at the desk again showed flexible professionalism giving me a bit of extra time before checking out. I so wish all hotels would be like this one!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John C

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk and Joseph our shuttle driver who work so hard to please our guests. Recognition such as this means a great deal and I promise I will share this with them and the rest of our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

i stayed here just for one night on a leisure trip to Atlanta, and it was more than up to snuff. As a person who travels A LOT, i was impressed with the professionalism of the check-in staff, the neatness of the lobby, and the courtesy displayed by any of the staff who happened to simply be walking around.

The king room in which i stayed was meticulously clean, smelled fresh, the sheets were immaculately laundered, and the following morning's breakfast was filling and tasty. While i can't say that i've encountered a wealth of southern hospitality in Atlanta, i did enjoy it at this hotel. i'd definitely recommend it for anyone who's simply passing through, or perhaps staying for a longer visit. Even though i checked in on a Friday night in June, it wasn't terribly crowded and there was adequate parking. They're running a quality establishment here!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the many kind comments about our hotel and staff. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return! Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Expecting a late arrival after the long flight from London, I needed somewhere close to the airport, hassle free check in and comfortable, and the HI-Express covered all of these. Our room was as expected, clean and well equipped for the night, and the king bed was like sleeping on feathers - bliss. We heard no aircraft noise, as reported by a previous reviewer, but the walls don't completely soundproof all adjacent ambient noise, as borne out by the nocturnal activities of the couple in the next room, who seemed to have a different understanding of a hotel layover! Fortunately, they settled for the 1500 metres sprint and not the full marathon, so our sleep interruption was fairly brief. Breakfast in the morning was excellent, good selections of everything to keep us going for the ensuing drive ahead. To sum up, this hotel very much caters for the 24 hour airport trade and does it very well, providing decent accommodation without hefty rates.

1  Thank LyeCon

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Wec are delighted that you eenjoyed your stay! Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Courtyard Atlanta Airport West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range: $115 - $192 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek