My first time staying in this hotel was February 2012 when it was fairly new. I had a great stay. It was a no brainer to stay here this year. I was concerned that the hotel might have deteriorated since my last stay; which was not the case. The halls and rooms were still clean and smelled new. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The free parking and internet were welcome treats. There was a problem with my refrigerator, but I adjusted the temperature which solved the problem.
My overall stay was great and I look forward to choosing this hotel the next time that I am in the Atlanta area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta