yes i had a very great stay at the hoilday inn express airport in Atlanta Ga. my stay was sept 13-15 those days was very nice the services were great, the room we stayed in 422 had a very wounderful lake view it was very peaceful the breakfast was just great so much of every thing and linda at the front dest was just great she took her time with me explainning everything i needed. linda is a great employee. and the bus services i do not no the young man name but he was very good to me and my sisters he got us at the air port in plenty of time.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A GREAT SERVICES MRS JOANN JONES
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, IHG, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek