Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #74 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed March 1, 2012

From our check in with Linda ,to our check out Marilyn everything was pleasant and professional .The rooms were large,clean and very comfortable.The airport shuttle was excellent and had us all back at 4.30am for our departure.On my next visit to Atlanta we would not hesitate to see you again. Joel R

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2012

Thank you so much for the terrific review! And for recognizing our team members Linda and Marilyn for taking great care of you! Recognition such as this is greatly appreciated and I promise to share it with all. We look forward to seeing again on your next trip through Atlanta!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Reviewed February 23, 2012

My profession keeps me on the road a lot and I stay in a number of different hotels on a weekly basis. I can assure you, all hotels are not created equal. It is a refreshing after a long day of traveling to walk up to the front desk and have someone make you feel instantly welcome; Franck did just that. I was immediately recognized as a Priority Club member and received an a room upgraded without even requesting it. There was also a Manager's Reception from 6 - 7 which was a nice touch.
The hotel is clean and the rooms are large with several electrical receptacles that are easily accessible. Just outside the breakfast area is a large deck overlooking a small lake that is really beautiful. I look forward to returning to this location during warmer weather; it will be a very nice place to have breakfast and start the day.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful review about our hotel, our staff, and in particular Franck at the Front Desk! I will share them with our entire team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our customers and takes tremendous pride in our hotel and the jobs they do. Feedback such as yours means a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this inviting hotel. I had the pleasure to be greeted by Marilyn at the front desk. The staff were friendly and the rooms were spacious and clean. I travel extensively for work and I plan on making this hotel a regular stop when in Atlanta. Additionally, the location is terrific (near restaurants, strip mall and close to airport).
Looking forward to returning........

Room Tip: Corner suite rooms are spacious.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to take advantage of the many amenities that our hotel and the Camp Creek Marketplace have to offer. Thank you also for the very nice comments about our team and for recognizoing Marilyn for her outstanding service at our Front Desk. We hope your travels bring you back to Atlanta often, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I really loved my stay it was very welcoming. I really liked the way Ms. Linda made me and my Husband welcome, the rooms were very nice and clean. I checked in on the 19th of February and stayed in room 416. Thanks ms. Linda it was a pleasure meeting you!

Room Tip: The rear view was the best u can see the water
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the wonderful review and for recgnizing Linda at the Front Desk for her outstanding hospitality. We sincerely appreciate this. I will share your feedback with our team. Comments such as this mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My daughter and I chose to stay the night here based on its proximity to the airport, its airport shuttle service, and earlier reviews of the the great condition of the hotel.
The room itself was spacious and clean. However, while I think of Holiday Inn Express as catering to the business traveler, this property was inundated with tons of young kids and adolescents, who spent a lot of their time dripping wet (from the nearby pool)running through the lobby.

When I mentioned to the desk clerk that I hoped we'd get a good night's sleep, her voice had a more than a hint of doubt when she said "I hope so...." The rooms, while clean and spacious, had very thin walls and both in our room and all throughout the hallway you could hear televisions blaring, people whooping it up, and kids yelling. I'd have asked for a room on a different floor if there weren't so many kids staying there.I have nothing against kids, but when you have what appeared to be lots of school sports groups, and rooms filled with large groups of very young kids, it can get noisy.
We were there for only one night, so don't know if this was an aberation or it's always this noisy.
Pros: proximity to airport, complimentary modest breakfast buffet, timely shuttle pick up
Cons: Noisy, not a great value.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Therese K

Thank you staying with us and thank you for your review. I apolgize that your stay was disturbed by a youth group in the hotel, and I apologize that the Front Desk person was not more proactive in addressing this. We seldom have groups like this in the hotel, and when we do other guests such as yourself should not be assigned to rooms located in the pool & fitness center wing of the hotel. Feedback such as yours is helpful and we wilI address this with our Front Desk team. I assure you your experience was unusual, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My wife and I stayed there because of a layover in Atlanta. The staff were very nice and we had no issues at all with our room. The hotel looked to be somewhat new, very clean reception area and breakfast area. We stayed there one night on our trip to our final destination and another night on the way back. The first time, the airport shuttle was slow in getting there. But once there the van driver was very pleasant and loaded an unloaded our bags for us. Thank you Lenoard. The second time, the driver never got out of the van to help us load our bags at the airport. On the drive back to the airport, the drive once again helped us with out bags. If your traveling lite this might not be an issue for you. Al in all, this is a very nice hotel. I would recommend it (at least for overnights waiting for flights).

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Keon W

Thank you for your nice review and for sharing your experience with us. Thank you also for recognizing Leonard the Shuttle Driver for his outstanding service. I apologize for your experience with one of our other drivers not properly handling your bags for you, and I assure you that this has been addressed with that individual and our entire team. This is not acceptable and will not happen again. Thank you for sharing this with us, and when traveling to Atlanta again I hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

My room was nice but suppose to be a non smoking room but smell like smoke. I had no pillow case on my pillows or trash bags in my trash cans.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nashika H
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2012

Thank you for your review and for sharing these comments with me. Our entire hotel is 100% non-smoking and has been since opening 2 years ago. No room should be rented that is not 100% clean and ready, including smelling fresh and clean. I apologize that you feel there was a smell in your room upon checkin, and I assure that this, as well the missing pillow-cases at check-in incident, have been addressed seriously with our Housekeeping department. This should not have happened. Thank you for staying with us, and please return soon we may demonstrate to you that this experience was truly an isolated and unusual incident. We pride ourselveson offering exceptional service and accomodations, as attested to by the many wonderful reviews we have been fortunate enough to recieve on Trip Advisor. Please come back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Courtyard Atlanta Airport West
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range: $118 - $182 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta