“RAIN!!! wow it was raining and great view of it while we were there!!!”
Review of Rain

Rain
Ranked #495 of 4,020 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: publix shopping center--next to Tera cinema
Reviewed June 10, 2013

this place is a nice little thai and sushi bar with killer deals for lunch, i highly recommend trying it out when you get the chance you won't go wrong, sushi nice, thai food even better they have thai and sushi combo's that are great for trying both i would definitely check it out soon!!!!!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I tried Rain for the first time on my most recent visit to Atlanta. My sister kept raving about their sushi. I am a sushi snob and I must admit, I was very impressed. We had two outstanding sushi rolls and also yummy mango ice cream dessert. I will definitely go back there again on my next visit.

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

What a great meal. We had out of town guests & we took them to Rain. We recommended they have the lobster roll because it is not only amazingly delicious but it is so brautifully presentef. They loved it. We had the roast duck breast & they also had the Pad Thai. They loved it. Great meal, great service & very reasonably priced. They have Thai, Japanese & sushi. Don't miss it.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was not expecting the experience that I had at Rain tonight. My friends and I were seeing a movie at a theater nearby, and on a whim stopped to have a drink before the movie. Since there were several events in downtown Atlanta on this evening, most restaurants were booked solid until late. However, upon stopping at Rain, we made a reservation for a nice booth in the front for a time shortly after the movie.

The restaurant was completely filled when we arrived after the movie. But true to expectation, there was a reserved sign on the booth. We were seated promptly. Though there was not a vacant table in the restaurant, service did not suffer. To the contrary, it was impeccable.

The restaurant offers a substantial menu of Asian cuisine. I noted that there were three sushi chefs alone. On this night, my party had delicious Thai appetizers, soup, and seafood entrees. The drinks and the portions were very generous.

Though this was my first visit, it will certainly not be my last. In fact, this may be my new favorite Thai restaurant.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I love eating Japanese meals and sushi. We had both here and were very pleased with our dinner. It wasn't the best or worst that we've had, but the meal's price was very reasonable. The restaurant shares a parking lot with the Tara movie theater - very convenient for a date night.