“"com Guzel" -- very good”
Review of Truva

Truva
Reserve with OpenTable
Truva is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 4,304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Marta Peachtree Center
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Visiting Atlanta, we asked the concierge at our hotel for a medium prices restaurant suggestion within walking distance. He recommended Truva as a good restaurant specializing in Mediterranean food, and off we went.

We were delighted with our welcome, and the service the entire evening. We asked for a wine recommendation to accompany the entrees we had selected; besides making a suggestion, our waiter brought us samples of two wines to try. One of us has a severe allergy to any products from 4 legged animals (meat, gelatin, broth -- chicken or fish can't even be cooked on the same grill); when the situation was explained, recommendations for "safe" entrees were made, as well as offers to poach or saute others which normally were grilled. Clearly every effort was made to accommodate and please the customer.

I have lived in Turkey, and was delighted to find on the menu offerings that I have enjoyed in Turkey, but rarely, if ever, seen outside of that country. I especially enjoyed the Iskender kebob.

We are looking forward to returning soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

It's okay, but I have no desire to come back. The atmosphere was nice, although the belly dancer wasn't really my thing. The food to me appeared to lack any seasoning besides salt and pepper. I had beef tenderloin with rice and salad and it just seemed almost tasteless. The staff was friendly and the waiter was helpful, but sadly the food wasn't impressive. $28 for my dish alone, I expected way better.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Truva is a great non chain Mediterranean restaurant in the heart of downtown near many sites and attractions. They are a short walk from Peachtree Mall and America’s Mart. They sport a cool, unique interior with a laid back vibe and a relaxing atmosphere with Turkish music as background. They actually offer live belly dancing during dinner! (Hint: ask for one of their wonderfully comfortable, oversized booths if available.) Amanda served and was so passionate and attentive. We enjoyed the stuffed eggplant and beef & lamb kebobs as entrees. The eggplant was simply amazing, very well presented and oh so tasty. The rice has some fried orzo mixed in for an unusual and tasty combination. The kebob meat is served in small, shaved slices and was absolutely delicious! We also had hot bread with seasoned olive oil for dipping. Yum! The menu is quite reasonable and the servings are quite large, even for lunch.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Excellent restaurant!! The service was exceptional, they are very attentive with your needs. The food was amazing! Best babaganoush ever!! We actually found this restaurant so cheap for the quality of the place and the food compare to others around. Will definitely come back!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Off the beaten path. The food was amazing . Service was incredible. Beet dancer pulled customers up with her. I will definitely be coming back.

Been to Truva? Share your experiences!