“Guacamole made from scratch!”
Review of Pure Taqueria

Pure Taqueria
Ranked #1,292 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Inman Park
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Really enjoyed the choices on the menu! Steak and shrimp fajitas very good - meat tender and both cooked very well. Margaritas made with a mix, which I didn't like. Service very good!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The margaritas are great here, and the food is fresh and yummy. Outside and indoor seating. Cute atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I absolutely loved the smoked salmon appetizer. It was seasoned well and on a tortilla chip. Definitely will order again. Our server Tara was pleasant and attentive. I ordered the chicken enchiladas and my friend the fish tacos. Fish tacos were seasoned well with a tasty sauce but a little dry so needed extra sauce after that we were good to go. The chicken enchiladas were perfect. There was a white cream sauce that you could tell was homemade. It was delicious.

The best part was the MARGARITAS!! I tried 3 different flavors and my friend had the Texas margarita. Every one was mixed perfectly. I drink margaritas a lot so i know a good one and Pure Taqueria has mastered them!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Wet to lunch with friends on a Saturday afternoon. I got a shrimp dish over pan fried corn cakes. The shrimp where blackened, which I usually like, but these were a bit too black. The corn cakes had great potential but had little flavor. They should have been sweetened in my mind to counter balance the over salted green sauce that the dish had all over it. It was spicy which I like, but was very salty, and I am a person that likes salt. it was a hot and humid Atlanta day and we sat inside. The chairs were not comfortable to hang around for extra drinks for any length of time, and we went elsewhere for additional adult beverages. The Watermelon margarita was very good and my friend said her peach and lime cocktail "rocked". There is an outdoor seating area and an inside seating area. On a hot afternoon the door was open between the two for no reason. I asked about this and they said it was accidentally left open. 10 minutes later, it was still not closed, which I don't understand as it was a hot day. People that sit inside do so because they want to be cool. Letting in the hot and out the AC is counter productive to that and irritating as well. Overall it was average, but could have been great with some tweaks. I would give it another shot, but it would have to be much better the second time, or else there would be no third. There are so many great places to eat and try in and around Atlanta, you don't have to settle for average.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We try to hit Pure Taqueria whenever we're in Atlanta. The ingredients are fresh, and the sauces complement the dishes well. I get grilled fish tacos every visit. Although we have similar places in Birmingham, Pure seems to do it better than the local options.`

We visited mid-day on a Sunday, and the place was fairly busy. We found the service to be excellent and the food came out quickly.