Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews pint glass brewery tour brewing process great brewery fun tour tasting room gift shop tours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of my favorite breweries. They were under construction while I was there, however it was still an awesome place to have a cold one!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Sweetwater is famous for its beers. The brewery features seasonal brews and unique brews not available elsewhere.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We did the brewery tour which comes with a SweetWater glass ($11) and it was wonderful. Before the tour started we got a beer and hung out in the patio but seating was scarce since it was a busy weekend. Our tour guide was fun, informative, and made sure to keep the samples (and cheers) coming. Our group was small (~10 people) which made the tour more intimate and easier to hear than others I have been on. The tour started with a sample (5oz) and an explanation of their history and history of craft brewing in the area in general. Then we proceeded to learn about the craft brewing and bottling process while getting 2 more samples of different beers. Our tour guide knew a lot about the brewing process and was able to answer most questions. I would highly recommend this tour to locals and visitors alike.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful tour with a good Riverbend Brown provided. Be sure to tell the brewery to keep this beer as it is a test beer and a good one. They have a great selection in their bar. On Saturday (and maybe Sunday) you can tour where they barrel-age their beer. I’m sorry I missed that. Plan ahead for that one.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We went on a Sunday afternoon and it was so pleasant. The crowds were low and the beer was delicious. The staff are so friendly!

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Loved the staff and the selection of beer. Got a chance to try some things that aren’t mass produced. The look of the inside really fit what you’d expect of their brand. There’s also a lot of outdoor seating. They have a gift shop.

1  Thank Cathleen D
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

It was a very fun tour. Ben was our tour guide and he was great. He was really informative and funny. I would definitely recommend him. And of course you get to try beer and we even got an awesome pint glass to keep!

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Went as part of a business meeting, cool venue and great selection of different beers for all tastes

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I visited Sweetwater on a work related trip to Atlanta. The taproom is large and contemporary, with soaring ceilings and ample natural light. There is also a large outdoor area, with picnic tables and, of course, a cornhole game area. Cornhole seems to be the official game of breweries everywhere.

Luckily the weather was pleasant so I was able to enjoy the outdoor area. I also found a seat at the bar for awhile, and service there was excellent. I tried two beers, the Woodlands Coconut Hills and the Hatchery New England IPA. Woodlands is a project where they brew more exotic beers and this barrel aged Imperial stout was superb. Hatchery beers are recently brewed rotating taps and this New England (hazy) IPA was competitive but not memorable.

The nice weather brought out a large crowd on Saturday afternoon, most decades younger than I am. But the vibe was friendly and welcoming. Worth a visit.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner and were ready to do something different. We headed to SweetWater Brewery. The brief tour was so much fun. We laughed and had a great time. It’s so much fun, we want to go back with some friends.