“Great burger...”

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great burger...”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

With a 4 hour layover at ATL after a 5 hour inbound flight we were looking for refueling ourselves. A Delta employee reccomended th Sweetwater Brewery & Grill.

My burger came "My Way" with grilled onions, mushrooms, blue cheese and cooked the way I like it. Even the fries were good. My husband had chili and apple pie ala mode with his beer. A strange combination to me nut worked for him. I tried a taste of the pie and was surprised by the flaky crust.

We'll stop here again

Visited April 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great party for $10!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Found the tour marginally interesting, but the beer, live band and outdoor patio were fantastic. Tremendous value for $10. You actually get too much beer for most folks, so you might want to take a cab.

Visited April 2013
Hollywood,Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My favorite Beer Sweetwater 420!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Was in Atlanta for business and a Braves game, let me tell you I got lucky and found the Sweetwater Brewery by chance and cannot tell you how happy it made me. The tour was incredible, pretty big for a local type brewery. Everyone was friendly and have found the greatest beer in the world(if u like hoppy and or IPA). If you are in Atlanta you really need to go check them out, check their website they do tours a few days a week and tastings....

Visited May 2012
San Francisco, CA
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

From 5:30 to 7:30, they offer samples of their beer and tour. It was so awesome! Between the sun and beer - it is a must visit!

Visited March 2013
Newnan, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good beer, VERY loud”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My hubby loves Sweetwater beer, so I took him here for his birthday. When we arrived, there wasn't a line, but inside was SUPER crowded and super loud. It is a very "trendy" spot with kind of a frat party feel. The tour was okay. The machines were pretty loud and we could only hear about half of what the man was saying. Overall, we had a good time.

Visited March 2013

Been to SweetWater Brewery? Share your experiences!