“Doesn't Live Up to What Expected”
Review of Sublime Doughnuts

Sublime Doughnuts
Ranked #2 of 66 Bakeries in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dunedin, Florida
“Doesn't Live Up to What Expected”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My wife and I went here with my brother and sister for a bite to eat before we left Atlanta. The donuts are certainly unique with interesting flavors and nicely done pictures on their internet site. I enjoyed the strawberry and cream donut, although the cream could have been better. The other donuts were just OK as far as I am concerned. I don't like raised donuts. I prefer cake donuts and most, if not all of their donuts were raised. We ate at the donut shop on a Sunday morning and they had only one serving of milk in the place although we there early in the morning (not very good planning). They have limited seating. There is a tall table looking out the window with five chairs and two small tables, but there were only 4 chairs total for these tables. There is also two sofas to sit on. Also, their donuts are a little pricey.

• Visited February 2013

Cocoa, Florida
“Costs, but tasty.”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

You'll certainly pay more than you would at a 'regular' donut place. But I think Sublime is probably closer to a bakery that specializes in donuts. If they sold cupcakes instead, I don't think I would have thought twice about the price.

I ordered coffee and two doughnuts. The doughnuts were incredibly fresh during my morning visit. The honey glazed was really good, and the chocolate caramel was...reeeeeeaaaalllly good. The coffee is individually ground and pressed on order. The roast was a little darker than I prefer, but after a bite of doughnut it mellowed out a little.

The shop is located in a plaza next to a tattoo parlor. The large sign outside just says "Doughnuts", so keep your eyes open if you want to stop here. The chef who started the business was in the seating area, so that was kind of neat. The decor is super cute, with all types of doughnut decor and even a few kid's books with doughnut themes.

• Visited February 2013
Villa Rica, Georgia
“Excellent donuts and great flavors”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Picked up a dozen since it was my first time there I asked for a variety and each donut I ate I thought this is my favorite until I ate the next one well worth the drive downtown

Atlanta
“Not your average doughnut shack...YUM!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is not the place you shoudl go for a basic glazed donut. If you want a great variety of flavors that you just can't get at other donut shops, than this is the place. My favorites are the strawberry and cream and the red velvet. They are a bit more expensive but well worth it!

• Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband raved about them and he was right! If your near Georgia Tech. You have to drop in. We bought 6 and each one was different and delicious !

• Visited December 2012

Been to Sublime Doughnuts? Share your experiences!