Loews Atlanta Hotel
$152
$143
Priceline
2,429 results
All reviewsexhale spajonathan vendrickpiedmont parkfloor to ceiling windowsconcierge desklobby barroom servicemidtown locationbeautiful hotelfitness centerbusiness conferencehotel restaurantcorner roomfour seasonsvalet parkingsaltwoodforsyth
Reviewed October 21, 2010

The hotel itself is very nice. The bathrooms in the guestrooms are especially nice. Really, my stay would have been great except for one thing. The hotel manager was very rude when I called the front desk with a simple request. I only asked for them to bring me the price list and key for the minibar. After two days of called to ask for this I finally asked for the manager. She did not want to help me she just wanted to argue with me. She apparently thought that my request was not important and that was her position. Amazing! There are plenty of other hotels in this class to stay at. I for one will never stay in a Lowes hotel again. That is, unless the hotel management contacts me to explain why the night manager was so rude to me.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2010

My husband and I stayed here, based largely on the glowing reviews we found on just about every 'review' website, including this one. We love the Four Seasons Atlanta (just down the street) but sometimes that hotel can be very heavy on the wallet. Loews was not, and presented the same exceptional customer service that the Four Seasons does, so we were very happy! This is a new hotel, and it is obvious that each and every employee goes out of his/her way to deliver exceptional customer service. From the valet, to the bellman to the front desk, to the room service folks - all at Loews treated my husband and I like we were visiting royalty and not just tired road-trippers :)

We only had two (small) complaints. One - If you stay on a floor with a city view (even if it's high up) you may experience noise from the street. We didn't hear much, but it was hard to ignore the emergency vehicles that passed by. Two - Valet Parking will run you 30 dollars per night. We had obtained (what we thought) was a great rate - but our celebration over the rate was tempered when we realized that we were paying 30 dollars just to park our car! We would hope that Loews would address this cost as it does seem a little ridiculous.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2010

This brand new hotel is very well situated in midtown. Walking distance to many nice neighborhood eating and drinking spots. Up on the 20th floor I had a really nice view of the city in a large bright room. The bed was so comfortable that on my day off I sleep until noon time. As I said in the tittle Loews has a very modern design but is still very functional. Only one negative, Pay Internet.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2010

We went to the Loews for a weekend trip and wish we could stay for many many more nights. This hotel is fantastic in every respect. This place is very clean, contemporary. Weekend price rates offer rooms that were significantly cheaper than other luxury hotels in the area. Our Grand King room was very spacious with king bed (of course), large desk, and HD TV. The bathroom was also large with separate tub and glass-paneled shower, along with another, smaller flat panel TV. There were the usual perks of a nice hotel (bathrobes, minibar, snacks). And the design continued the very cool theme found in the lobby. BUT THE BEST PART of the room were the windows. They were basically two of our walls and extended from ceiling to floor. We pulled back all the curtains and watched the sunset. Very cool. The room was very clean and our room service was actually a lot more food than we expected. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2010

A beautiful hotel with beautiful rooms, of course a hotel is still a hotel so what impressed me most: THE STAFF! At reception Alejandro was extremely friendly, the driver Sean was knowledgable and charming. Steve Spivak, the Director of Sales and Marketing obviously leads by example and manages well, from the top down. Staying in hotels all over the world on a regular basis, this hotel, with it's staff is one of the best places I've ever stayed in.
If you have to go to Atlanta, for business or pleasure I defintely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2010