“Perfect hotel experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Litchfield Park, Arizona
“Perfect hotel experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Every detail of this hotel was perfect and the staff was amazing - warm, friendly, courteous, professional. I had their basic room and it was spacious, comfortable, and beautiful with floor to ceiling windows and a great view. There is also an incredible fitness center that I used while I was there. It's a full gym - not the dinky fitness center with 4 pieces of equipment like many have. And the spa is amazing as well. It's name, "Exhale", is very appropriate, because that's exactly what you do when you enter it - it's SO relaxing. I had the best facial of my life and the aesthetician, Mia, was wonderful. Obviously, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Louise W
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Louise W.,

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you thought our, "staff was amazing - warm, friendly, courteous, professional." Those are all great compliments and I'll be sure to pass them along to our team! We can't wait to see you around again real soon!

Drew Mailloux
Marketing Manager
Loews Atlanta Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (376)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time at this hotel from check in to checkout, it was just great! We had a great bartender Dave with the beard that really kept us entertained. The Valet team was awesome as well....I will be back soon! Thanks

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank klhawkz
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear klhawkz,

We were so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that David at Bar Eleven kept you so entertained! I will most certainly pass along all your compliments to him! We can’t wait to see you again soon.

Safe travels,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager
Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Loews Atlanta for a business trip. Arrived after 10 p.m., and the standard rooms were full, so the hotel upgraded us to suite. Love it! Comfy, plush bed. Spacious living room area with comfy sectional, walk-in closet, and spa-like bathroom. Were it not for work, I could have lounged comfortably in this room all day! The hotel is centrally located, close to Marta station, restaurants, shopping. Staff was very attentive, helpful and energetic. I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear WhitefishBay,

We are so happy that you had a great stay here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you enjoyed our guestrooms and that loved our, "spa-like bathrooms!" We try very hard to make sure each and every guest has the best experience possible and we can't wait to see you again soon! Thank you for taking the time and reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

Mohan Koka
Director of Room
Parker, CO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Here on business in May. Internet included but super slow connection. In a corner room w a king bed. Very comfortable all around. There was both a tub and a shower in the room. Very quiet but I always request rooms away from the elevator. Room was very nicely furnished and very clean. Although I didn't have any problems the staff at this hotel seemed to genuinely enjoy working there. Lots of smiles and greetings without being obnoxious. Room service is ridiculously expensive -almost $30 for oatmeal, strawberries and coffee. But all hotels charge too much for that and I knew what I was getting myself into... There's a panera bread right across the street so I ate there a lot. There's also an amazing restaurant right next door that is like a bistro. I cannot remember the name but wonderful. There's also a good Mexican (I know - Mexican in Atlanta doesn't seem right) right across the street. We didn't leave the area as we wee there for a conference; I'm sure there are plenty of other options near this centrally located hotel. If I'm in Atlanta again ill stay here!

Room Tip: As high up as you can get. Away from elevators. I m not sure if the view is that important. You...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Ibct
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear lbct,

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed Cafe Intermezzo so much! The cafe is amazing and we are so happy to have them in our building!

We can't wait to see you around again real soon and if you have a moment, you should like our page on Facebook to keep up to date on all the great things we have going on in and around the Loews Atlanta Hotel.

Drew Mailloux
Marketing Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

The breakfast at the Loews tasted like heaven!! The cheese grits pure AWESOMENESS; I had an egg white omelet with spinach, chopped peppers and onions - AMAZING!! Our waiter Jermarcus Taylor was an ANGEL !! He was friendly and more importantly he met ever single demand both small and large!! Loved him!! Would definitly recommend!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Andrienne M
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear Andrienne M.,

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you thought Jermarcus was so great! He truly exemplifies "southern hospitality" in everything that he does! I'll definitely pass along all your compliments to him! We can't wait to see you around again real soon!

Josep Juncosa
Director of Food and Beverage
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

The fact that you can literally walk to one major shopping area as well as countless clubs and restaurants, make Loews the BEST location in midtown Atlanta. Great staff, well planned hotel, every room has a view. Doesn't get much better than this.

Room Tip: I don't think there's a "bad" room in this hotel. All rooms have a view. If you ca...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank NANCANVA
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear NANCANVA,

We are so happy that you had a great stay here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you thought our hotel was, "the BEST location in midtown Atlanta." We try very hard to make sure each and every guest has the best experience possible! Thank you for taking the time and reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

Mohan Koka
Director of Room
Las Vegas, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

The Loews Atlanta Hotel is a great place to stay if you're travelling to Atlanta. It's in a very nice location in Midtown. My room was beautiful with great views of the city. Comfy bed, great linens, beautiful bathroom with seperate tub and shower. Oh, and a TV set in the bathroom as well!
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and made me feel very welcome. There's also a shop off the lobby where you can get Starbuck's coffee in the morning if you don't feel like having breakfast. The hotel is about 2 blocks away from the Midtown Marta station if you don't feel like dealing with a car. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Stephanie376
Dear Stephanie376,

We were so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We can’t wait to see you again soon! Make sure to reach out to me before your next stay so we can make you visit even more special.

Safe travels,