“Nice stay for business trip”

Ranked #4 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had a business conference at Loews and for the most part had a very enjoyable experience.

First of all the conference space was a 10. The service was amazing and the food was delicious. I've been to conferences in the past at other venues that were sub par so it was a treat to be at the Loews.

The hotel stay was good as well. The room was modern, well furnished and very suitable for business travel. I did not have a car and was very pleasantly surprised that they had a car service. The gentleman who drove me to dinner one night has superior customer service skills, so polite, kind and helpful.

I only have 2 complaints, the wifi sucked everywhere in the hotel. I had trouble accessing my free wifi in my room and it was difficult to know what connection to use while in the conference center.

• Stayed: October 2012
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Andrea S.,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete a Trip Advisor review for the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We appreciate all your kind words about our conference space. We all work very hard to bring you the best atmosphere possible. We’re also glad that you had the opportunity to get taken care of by DJ, our Loews Atlanta driver, he’s a lot of fun.

We are sorry that you had problems with the WiFi connection; it is something that we are currently working on so that we can provide superior service for all our guests. Please come back again soon to see all the upgrades that we have made!

Thanks again,
Martin Charlton
Director of Conference and Catering
Loews Atlanta Hotel

Write a ReviewReviews (2,314)

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We always have a wonderful time at this hotel! The valet, a different story! The valet is terrible. If you ask to speak with a manger, they are nice and accommodating when u bring it to their attention.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jason A.,

We are so happy that you had a wonderful time at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and please do reach out to us so that we can understand the challenges you experienced at Valet. We want every aspect of the hotel to be outstanding and we rely on guests’ feedback to maintain this excellence. My email is mkoka@loewshotels.com. I look forward to being in touch with you.

Many thanks,
Mohan Koka
Director of Rooms

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Was at the hotel for a conference this past week. Was one of the best experiences that I have ever had. Already planning on going back with the family later this year. Great job Loews Atlanta Hotel staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Carol S.,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete a review for us. All our conference team here at Loews Atlanta works very hard to make sure every event runs perfectly smooth from start to finish. It’s nice to hear their efforts being appreciated- I will most certainly pass your words onto my team!

Martin Charlton
Director of Conference and Catering

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I wasn't completely sure what to expect, but when the taxi brought me up to the hotel, I immediately felt like I had perhaps made the right choice.Then I entered the hip, yet very comfortable lobby; and I had even a better feeling. Check-in was fast and efficient. I thought my corner king room was very nice, but since it was a vacation I decided to upgrade to a larger room where there's a divider between the bed and a small living room. Everything in the room was thought out nicely, except the lighting. Aside from the hall light switch, it was awkward to turn on the lights in the room. I had to walk through the dark room to get to various lamps. The decor was very clean and modern, yet comfortable. It's really hard to complain about the rooms except only a miniscule note that the room's decor lacked a little bit of the sophistication of some other new high-end hotels I've been in. The bed was very comfortable, and the climate control in the room was perfect and quiet.

On my first day I was surprised when asking for a cab that the hotel offers complimentary transportation to anywhere you want to go within 3 miles! I had an errand to run at the local mall, so they dropped me off there and picked me up. I've never had that offered before.

The gym was enormous! ... As large as a membership health club with cardio and extensive weight machines. If you require a hotel with a proper gym, look no further! No skimping here.

Converniently at the base of the elevators (which don't require pesky key cards) is a small snack shop where you can have sandwiches made for you as well as off-the-shelf snacks you may want to stock up on.

The service was always very cheery and positive. I did have one problem with room service in that an order was forgotten. They immediately offered to comp the meal and asked if I wanted anything more. When they finally did send the order up it was incorrect, but then sent me some cookies as an apology.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear John O.,

It certainly sounds like you had a fantastic vacation! We here at Loews Atlanta know that getting around town is a high priority for all our guests, that’s why we offer our house car to take you to anywhere you’d like to go within its radius! Also, we are so happy that you had a chance to take advantage of our full gym! Exhale Spa is quite a luxurious place to be, if we don’t say so ourselves. Next time make sure you stop by for some of the classes they offer; barre class is one of my personal favorites!

Thank you again for all your kind words,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Omg where to begin. We went on a business meeting there for a week and lived every minute of it. You have to check this hotel out. Very modern and the food BIG WOW! The staff could not be more excellent! Hotel is clean, staff great, and the rooms are simple GORGEOUS!

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear higienista,

Thank you so much for the lively review, we love reading all your capitol letters of excitement! Everyone here at Loews Atlanta really does try to go above and beyond to make each guests’ stay completely unique and enjoyable. We are elated to hear that you had such a great time!

Many Thanks,
Kadian Springs
Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I traveled to the Loews Atlanta Hotel on Valentines Day. From the moment we drove up to the hotel we were welcomed friendly faces. Jackson the doorman was always a pleasure to speak with. We were escorted to the front desk where Derale checked us in without hesitation and even gave us some fun tips on Atlanta. We went up to our suite on the 24th floor where the floor to celling windows gave an amazing view of Atlanta. We then called to the concierge desk where Jonathan gave us great suggestions on things to do in Atlanta. After a day out in the city of fun attractions such as the Botanical Gardens, The Georgia Aquarium, and Coca Cola Museum when we got back to the hotel there was champagne and chocolate strawberries with card signed by the entire Loews team. This is a place to stay when in Atlanta.

Room Tip: High floors, great views of Atlanta.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Brenda W.,

We loved reading your review! You are completely right- Jackson, the Loews Atlanta doorman is such a joy to be around and always has something nice to say! He’s a great pleasure to work with, I assure you. Derale and Jonathan are always handy with tips on what to do around the city so I am sure they gave you some great insider knowledge. We hope that you enjoyed all your sightseeing around our beautiful city and we can’t wait to see you back soon!

Many thanks,
Mohan Koka
Director of Rooms

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I used to only stay at W proprieties, finally tired of the sub par service I tried the Loews Atlanta. I can now say I only stay at Loews Atlanta. The moment you pull up to valet, you are met by friendly & attentive staff, including Bren. Bren is always so welcoming and warm. She makes you feel as if you are a friend coming for a visit & remembers your face. Another team member, Jonathan Vendrick, helped us check into the hotel. He went out of his way to get us into the hotel and ensure that all of our needs were met. His service felt very honest & sincere. He truly wanted to ensure that I enjoyed my stay and went above & beyond to accomplish that by being available for my requests & anticipating my needs. The service from the team at Loews Atlanta is the reason I now only stay at Loews properties. The accommodations were beautiful. We were in a suite, it was large & very clean. There were floor to ceiling windows & it felt like home. The rooms are modern & not your typical "hotel" appearance. When ordering room service or even just needing additional items the team was very quick to respond & meet our needs. Once again Bren, Jonathan & team exceed my expectations. I look forward to my next stay at the Loews Atlanta.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Billy F.,

We agree- Loews Atlanta is the only hotel in the city worth visiting. Once you experience the magic of our friendly and attentive staff you won’t settle for anything less. I will personally pass along all your kind words to Bren, Jonathan and the rest of the Loews Atlanta family. You are more than correct; the team here genuinely wants you to have the most absolute best stay you could possibly have.

We can’t wait to ‘wow’ you again soon!
Kadian Springs