“Wow factor!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 178 Hotels in Atlanta
Huntsville, Alabama
“Wow factor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

We (my husband, son, & myself) checked in yesterday (Christmas Eve). We are staying in a deluxe king suite. We love it because the bedroom has a door separate from where our son sleeps (living area). The room, view, decor, cleanliness, etc is all amazing! From the moment you walk in the hotel lobby to when you go to bed. All...amazing!

So far only two negatives and one was beyond corrected by an amazing man named Anthony at the front desk/concierge. 1) There is no vent in the bathroom. Minor I know, but would help out with venting smells. 2) When we arrived they forgot to address my son with a welcome gift (I was told when I made reservations they would do this). I called Anthony & inquired about it & he felt so bad for them forgetting about it, he came upstairs on Christmas Day & brought us free breakfast, lots of candy for my son, a soft drink for my son, & 2 gift cards for him to download some music! He went FAR beyond what was expected of him & in addition to that he has been very helpful in us finding places to eat, places to go, etc.

We couldn't ask for better service or a better place to stay! It's worth every penny!

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear JamieHall2012,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us over the holiday season and we hope that you had a fantastic Christmas with your family! We have passed along all your kind words to Anthony and the front desk team. Anthony is truly a pleasure to work with and he’s always going above and beyond for every guest. We are glad that you and your son got to see him at his finest.

The Loews Atlanta family is wishing you and yours all the best in the new year and we can’t wait to see you around our lobby again soon!

Mohan Koka
Director of Rooms
Loews Atlanta Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (341)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Stayed there for two nights on a business trip. All staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was well-appointed and very clean (and I am very picky about cleanliness!). A great location in Midtown, with many restaurants within walking distance. I highly recommend!

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear KHarding,

Thank you so much for all your kind words, we really do appreciate them! And from one very picky person about cleanliness to another… we are glad that you found everything to pass your high standards. Hope you enjoy your holiday season and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Stayed here 1 night (a Thursday) for business, all common areas and rooms are decorated in very new-looking, modern style, with sleek furniture. Somewhat unusual robes add to the decor. Attention to detail everywhere..down to the TV and slow-closing toilet lid in bathroom. Staff all had great demeanor and were very helpful...even asking how our dinner went upon our return from a recommendation of theirs. I happened to be awake when some clubs on the next block must have been shutting down and could hear some screaming party-goers for a few minutes in middle of night...would have been louder if lower than 25th floor. Only other problem I had was with a non-functioning TV remote..that I was too tired to call about. Not the best I've stayed in but very nice..

Conference facilities were similarly appointed and food service was good.

Room Tip: Centrally located so any high floor gives a good view of the midtown area and beyond...as mentioned...
Dear Dred313,

We are always glad to hear when a person takes notice of the detailed attention that we constantly put into Loews Atlanta. We are sorry to hear that the party-goers woke you up in the night; we agree that it is a pain and we are doing everything we can to get that situation resolved.

We hope you have a great holiday season and we look forward to see you again soon.

Brian Adams
Director of Security
Atlanta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Currently at hotel and checked in. Initial Room is great but next to Elevators. So I went back to the front desk and said, oh, I forgot to ask, but I do not want a room next to the Elevetor, ice machine or a Vending Machine. The woman/girl at the desk changed my room. Okay, I arrived at my 2nd room , I guess I forgot to add Next to the EXHAUST PIPE outside my window. The front desk has NO COMMON SENSE. I am not pulling a Monica and go to a 3rd room but will accept this room and write this review but know next time ADD... NOT next to EXHAUST PIPE. Doh! You would think they would realize I want a Quiet Room. Not tonight! When I go to dinner tonight, I will let the girl at the front desk know. She said oh, the elevators are quiet in the rooms. Beware of the 8th Floor!

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank BusinessGalfromSouth
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
BusinessGalfromSouth,

While we sincerely appreciate any Friends reference, we are so sorry to hear that you have had a rough time with us so far! We want to assure you that your experience is far from the norm here at Loews Atlanta. Please do not hesitate to call me at 404.745.5811 so we can get the rest of your stay to be absolutely fantastic.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great place in a great location. Close to many eateries, nightclubs and Marta station. Rooms are very clean and modern. My bed was very comfortable, I could have slept all day. If you order room service, the food is expensive, but it's good. Also, I frequent the lobby here for casual cocktails and it's a nice vibe with music in the evenings.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Glamtrav,

Thank you for all the fantastic things you had to say about the Loews Atlanta. We are glad that you found us to be in a prime location for everything you needed and that your bed was so comfortable that you wanted to sleep all day!

We look forward to seeing you around the lobby,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager
Lee's Summit, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Wonderful hotel, beautiful common/lobby area, rooms are spacious and the staff is very helpful and friends. For business in mid-town, this is the place to be; although expensive, it's worth it.

Michael G at the front desk was so helpful and nice....I'll be back.

Room Tip: High floors give a great view of the city depending on side.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Linda Kay G.,

Thanks so much for all your kind words and we appreciate your very succinct review. We’ve passed along your compliments to Michael, he was glad that he could help! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This hotel has it down right, they pay attention to all the small details and make you feel like you are staying in a true luxury hotel. The lobby and common areas are well-appointed and comfortable, and the guest rooms are stylish and contemporary without feeling too modern or cold. Highly recommended

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, don't stay on the side overlooking the nearby nightclub (to the s...
Dear Rich M.,

We truly appreciate that you took the time to write a review for us. We take great pride in how our hotel feels to each and every one of our guests. We are ecstatic that you loved our ambiance and vibe!

See you again soon,