“Outstanding service”

Ranked #4 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Asheville, North Carolina
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Valet parking was among the best we've ever had. Breakfast staff for Sunday buffet was also excellent.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (385)
Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Very Service minded hotel, and staff, rooms comfortable, entire staff , friendly and efficient, was there for a couple of days, attended a meeting there and They were all simply outstanding for customer service and attention.

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Stayed here for two weeks in the King Superior for training. The training facilities are really good. But impressed me is the level of service and the attention to detail of all the staff. The bellhop carried my bags from the taxi, waited for me to check in and brought them up to my room while providing me a small tour and some advice on the area. The front desk and concierge really took the time out to make me feel welcomed and remembers my name. I was also able to check into my flight from the front desk as well.

The loction is convenient to the MARTA which is two blocks away to either go to Alantic Station of Lenox Mall.

The restaurant Eleven is really good and the spa and fitness facilities were on par with a NYC spa and gym. I'm impressed that they have Completely Bare waxing here and the fitness classes are only $24 each but as a guest you get a coupon which makes it $10.

The best feature is that this hotel is pet friendly. Completely pet friendly regardless of breed or size and they have a menu for the dogs and will provide room service for your pet. I am definitely always coming here when I visit Atlanta.

, Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2011
Two weeks in the King Superior - what a treat! We are thrilled to read your positive review and are happy to know that the Loews Atlanta Hotel team was able to meet your expectations. Loews loves pets (and our food ... and our location)!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 27, 2011

I recently stayed at Loews Atlanta for company training for over 200 people. This is a beautiful hotel. When I checked in the front desk staff was very friendly and gave me all the information I needed for my stay. The room I stayed in had a king size bed with a desk and lounger. There was a flat screen TV in the room and the cable had a good selection of channels. The bathroom was the best to me. It had a seperate shower and tub. The bathroom also had a tv which was nice as I was able to watch as I took a bath one night. Food was provided by the hotel during our stay and everything I had was excellent. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner everything was great! The wait staff was also very courteous. I will be coming back to this hotel for a personal stay when I am back it Atlanta for sure.

2 Thank MsNikkiT
, Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2011
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience at the Loews Atlanta Hotel! While we are very proud of our first-class culinary team, friendly staff and accommodating rooms, it is great to hear the same from a guest (as you can imagine we are a bit biased). Hope to see you back soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 26, 2011

This hotel was absolutely amazing! A girl friend and I had a spa weekend and decided to slurge on a nice room and this hotel did not disappoint! The rooms were spacious and well decorated. There are floor to ceiling windows and we had an amazing view of the city. We ate at the restaraunt located inside the hotel and the food was awesome! There was a live band that night; and it just made for a good atmosphere,drinks were very good!
Overall we had a wonderful girls weekend, and I will be taking my daughter and 6 of her friends back to celebrate her sweet 16!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank meka0613
Earth, Texas
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I stayed at Loews Atlanta Hotel with my wife and son for 8 nights during a convention in late July. If you are in a hotel for such a long time you usually get a very good impression on everything. In total we all agreed that this stay as well as the hotel itself was flawless.

Loews Atlanta Hotel is conviently located on Peachtree Street in Midtown Atlanta and within walking/jogging distance to Piedmont Park as well as several of the Midtwon restaurants. Going to downtown is no problem since the hotel provides two Audi Q7 courtesy cars within a 3 mile radius around the hotel. This covers most of Downtown as well as the Convention Center. If you need to go to Buckhead you will need a car or take a taxi. Since I wanted to be flexible I had booked a car at ATL, so getting around was no problem at all.

The hotel is just one year old so everything looks and smells clean and brand new. First thing we noticed at arrival was that everybody was extremely friendly and welcoming even beyond the usual "Southern Hospitality". I had booked a special rate for a Suite with free WIFI, a daily 50$ F&B credit and free valet parking. This deal really paid of for me since valet alone is 25$ per 24/h and breakfast for 2 is around 40$. Our Suite was on the 21st floor. My first impression was not overwhelming since it was just a one bedroom junior suite with 1 sofa bed in it. Having stayed at the Peninsula Chicago just prior to out arrival to Atlanta I was still used to our gigantic “standard room” we had in Chicago. This suite was even smaller than the Peninsula´s standard room. Nevertheless everything was clean and need and brand new and after 2 nights we were already settled. The bed was very comfortable. Also the pull-out sofa for Master seemed to be fine. Only negative about the rooms is that you might hear the slamming from doors across the hallway.

I like to point out that all staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. Especially the staff at the concierge desk provided exceptional help and service to us and others of our group. Many thanks to Anthony and his colleagues.

The only negative I can say about the Loews Atlanta Hotel is that they do not have a pool. This is also the reason I rated them only with 4 stars. Having no pool in “Hotlanta” is somewhat awkward.

Room Tip: Get a corner room
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank YoshiDus
Memphis
Reviewed August 8, 2011

First of all, this is a beautiful hotel. New and contemporary, but not over the top. As others have stated, rooms are comfortable and bathroom fabulous. Very friendly staff at desk and at the door. Great location in the heart of midtown. Lots of walkable restaurants and bars. The hotel bar is nice and has some really well crafted cocktails on the menu. Unfortunately, the bar was taken over by a wedding party one night. Looks like that might happen quite a bit as there is a sound system in the area of the bar, so don't plan on a quiet evening at the bar.

Now, the issue. We had a short stay on a Friday and Saturday night in July. I first noticed some loud thumping on Friday night as I turned into bed shortly before 2 AM. However, I had a few beverages before, so I just passed out in the bed in spite of it. On Saturday, however, the bass thumping (presumably from a nightclub across the street) was reverberating so loud that I was not able to sleep until after 3 am. We were on about the 18th floor, so I can't imagine how loud the music was inside the club. To the hotel's credit, we called around 3 am to ask where the noise might be coming from and they apologized and offered to move us to another room. I wasn't much for moving all of my stuff at 3 am and figured the noise would stop soon enough.

In short, great hotel, but until they find a way to stop this noise nuissance, you should make sure they can place you on the quiet side of the hotel or find another place to stay.
I hope this review will save someone some sleep. Most of all, I hope management will find a way to stop the noise so I can come stay here again. It really has a lot of potential.

Room Tip: ask for a room on side not facing loud night club
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
6 Thank bwhite00
, Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, August 10, 2011
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We greatly appreciate the feedback. We apologize that you had some noise related concerns during your stay as the music does play at loud volume in the nightclub across the street. We have 24-hour security to monitor guest noise concerns such as the one you have expressed, and we are actively working to minimize the noise situation from the separate entity. We are thrilled to hear that you were pleased with the accommodations, location and cocktails!